Matthew Kline Kader (bodybuilder beefing with Cody) knocks out MMA fighter at Xtreme Couture (video)

Charlie Z would legit KO his ass!

He dangerous

Eateng sald.

I'm a sucker for round cellulite asses. This picture doesn't turn me away one bit, although I know it's supposed to.

Are you being sarcastic or you actually like assesthat are cellulite ridden like her disgusting one? Not sure how anyone could like a prune like wrinkled ass. Disgusting.

No one can take dat right hand shot.

Are you being sarcastic or you actually like assesthat are cellulite ridden like her disgusting one? Not sure how anyone could like a prune like wrinkled ass. Disgusting.

Broaden your horizons, my friend.

0424-kim-kardashian-mexico-fame-launch-3.jpg

giphy.gif

Who said anything about wrinkled old flat asses? That's disgusting. But a nice round bumpy ass? Me Gusta.

Wow his KO video actually makes him seem less intimidating. He just looks like an awkward clown

Fight never happens. But if it does NeckTats by immediate KO.

I hope the guy is just trolling, but if he's actually serious I really hope he shows up on June 25 and signs some waivers and they let Cody go to town on him. Necktats would light that dude up like a Christmas tree.

I'm a sucker for round cellulite asses. This picture doesn't turn me away one bit, although I know it's supposed to.
Hitting that everyday would be wild

Disappointed. Even though the fight was staged, his stance and striking ability looks disgusting. That means there's no way he'll ever truly confront Team Alpha Male. He also looks like a 5 foot 9 flabby 155er, not the 6 foot 190lber that he tells the internet.

Should've stomped on his head afterwards. Pride style!!!

Can some billionaire just setup the fight in Japan and get it over with?

Back