News Matt Wiman vs. Jordan Leavitt added to UFC on ESPN 19, Dec. 5th

Ugh, I like Matt Wiman, but I'm not sure why he's still fighting. I hope he pulls it through, but that weight class is unforgiving for older fighters.

ya'll member when Handsome tried to wave his finger at the King Fisher then proceeded to eat a flying knee. Good times.

Didn't even realize that Matt Wiman is still in the UFC.

He got beat up pretty bad by Luis Pena when he returned not sure if he fought again after or this is his second fight back. Needs to do much better .imo.

Wiman will stiffen him.

Loser has to leaveitt

He got beat up pretty bad by Luis Pena when he returned not sure if he fought again after or this is his second fight back. Needs to do much better .imo.
He fought again and looked just as bad. Wiman getting a fight while Formiga got cut is just disgraceful imho.

It’s so weird that Matt Wiman took so long off and then just came back to fight in a division that passed him by, not sure who he could beat nowadays. Would have to be another old vet. Guida would be perfect, I don’t think him and wiman ever met. Another Jim Miller fight 10 years later maybe? Joe Lauzon?

I always liked Matt and hated seeing these last couple fights. Hopefully he turns back the hands of time in this one.

wimanRP.png

Wiman_1782.jpg
You can make posts like this about literally every fighter.

what is the point of these lame cornball posts?

Christ. They're keeping Wiman around then as cannon fodder for DWCS prospects. I have a weird feeling though, that Wiman wins this. Leavitt seems a weirdo and not particularly physically strong, I can see him struggling to take Wiman down.

Wiman derailed(the now retired unfortunately) Sassangle. Respect !
I'm always down for these old dogs to get a revival

Christ. They're keeping Wiman around then as cannon fodder for DWCS prospects. I have a weird feeling though, that Wiman wins this. Leavitt seems a weirdo and not particularly physically strong, I can see him struggling to take Wiman down.

Wiman sees himself as a grappler these days I think. He was trying to work x-guard stuff on Pena.

Matt Wiman is so shot now even Michael Johnson could beat him.

Back