Social Matt Walsh becomes #1 Bestselling LGTBQ author

Conservatives sure do love their culture wars.
Quotation-George-Orwell-The-further-a-society-drifts-from-truth-the-more-it-49-88-64.jpg

If we spent less time on politics and more time on trying to save people and build the church. Politics would take care of itself.
Both need to happen. Because even some people who have salvation will get fooled by Satan's tricks.

And you're telling me theres a 'too late' with God?
I believe that we are under God's judgment, as outlined in Romans 1. God could certainly turn us out of it, but I believe God is probably making an example of us. We knew God, but we stopped giving thanks and giving him glory. The rest accurately describes our society today. And it's in freefall right now

Trannies and tranny supporters are always unintentionally hilarious

<{outtahere}>
Supporters/affirmers? Sometimes.

I actually feel really sorry for people who are so unhappy in their own skin that they’ll have surgery just to try and be happy. It must be very difficult. Imagine how confused and unhappy you’d have to be to think that having your penis lopped off is a desirable option. I knew a Danny who tried to become a Felicity and regretted it badly after surgery. I sometimes wonder what could have been said or done to help him make different choices with his body.

Supporters/affirmers? Sometimes.

I actually feel really sorry for people who are so unhappy in their own skin that they’ll have surgery just to try and be happy. It must be very difficult. Imagine how confused and unhappy you’d have to be to think that having your penis lopped off is a desirable option. I knew a Danny who tried to become a Felicity and regretted it badly after surgery. I sometimes wonder what could have been said or done to help him make different choices with his body.
The people that counseled your friend, and the doctors that did his surgery and screwed up his hormones should lose their medical licenses. They have no business practicing medicine and counseling. They helped your friend screw up his life even more.

Both need to happen. Because even some people who have salvation will get fooled by Satan's tricks.

I believe that we are under God's judgment, as outlined in Romans 1. God could certainly turn us out of it, but I believe God is probably making an example of us. We knew God, but we stopped giving thanks and giving him glory. The rest accurately describes our society today. And it's in freefall right now
I think you’re right, Roman’s 1 is obviously applicable. It’s curious that many of the practices outlined in the Bible like child sacrifice for parent’s comfort, and various sexual sins are experiwnxing popular resurgence under the guise of “progress”. In reality the behaviours are regressive.

I don’t think it’s “too late”, either for individuals or your nation at large. Judgement can lead to repentance and restoration.

The people that counseled your friend, and the doctors that did his surgery and screwed up his hormones should lose their medical licenses. They have no business practicing medicine and counseling. They helped your friend screw up his life even more.
Yes, they plainly did more harm than good. Danny wasn’t really a friend. He was an acquaintance I met through work just prior to his first surgeries.

Too bad they didn't have a Pocket Kyle to use in their defense. I believe I'd be perfectly fine with Kyle-esque responses to Antifa violence.

They have disarmed Californians. It is one of the reasons I do not go into L.A. County for anything except to use the freeway to NorCal and LAX.... and to visit my Sis-In-Law in Pacific Palisades.

I find LGBT stuff cringe but I can’t get down with this either. It does nothing to make things better and only adds more fuel to the already huge fire. Just stop the madness already and discuss something more important
This stuff is important too. They're trying to take scientific matters of fact and say you can just play make believe and rewrite reality to suit your wants. That's dangerous and needs to be checked.

Isn't this essentially the story of "Wreck It Ralph"?

Ralph was created (or born) as a bad guy. He desperately wants to be a hero. But, in the end, he realizes that he was born a bad guy; therefore, he should stay a bad guy. He learns to love himself for who he always has been.

Woah sick fucking pwn of all the people. Harrr!
*Nelson laugh*

Don't forget the

-So are you saying [something that's clearly different from what the person is saying]?
-Do you get this riled up when [something someone on the right does that has nothing to do with this conversation]

Is this where conservatives cry about indoctrination of children?

Hah, of course not since its the indoctrination they approve

@Horse Style got another one <45>

solid xenophobia from regular racist poster.

Have I said anything bad about eastern europeans?
So, Is she proud, or would she rather you move out of her single bedroom apartment?

I didn't know you supported Communist political theory. You're going to get a rough ride here.

What's your opinion on Dialectical Materialism as it applies in an internet enabled world.

Back