Social Matt Walsh becomes #1 Bestselling LGTBQ author

Did Johny pretend to be a boy walrus? Cause pretending to be a girl walrus would be ridicules!

When liberals say things like that it’s pretty disturbing isn’t it? It’s almost as if liberals don’t value culture or even think it’s worth discussing.

Yeah conservatives are known to love cultural things like museums, art, theater, architecture, etc etc etc. The rank and file go crazy for those things. Another great hot take by the resident goof

The hard on?

American slang for erection. A man with an erect penis was parading around the women's locker room with women and girls present who ran out. They were not happy. The Spa said they had to let Trans into the women's locker room and the citizens of the area came out to peacefully protest with signs. They were met by ANTIFA who physically attacked them and tried to steal their phones for videoing the attacks.

Well I'm sure you'll find numerous papers on gender dysphoria..
Sure, but that doesn't back up the claim that "changing your gender" is anti-science.
The definition of gender dysphoria already presupposes a difference between gender identity and the sex assigned at birth according to biological traits, rather than characterizing it as anti-science.

You missed lets go brandon? What about the circle back memes? Are you missing all the dementia jokes being made at bidens expense?
I apologize for ignoring people screaming LET'S GO BRANDON 10 million times in a row when I tried to assess the comedic genius of conservatives.
After a year of biden us conservatives are waiting for you guys to open your eyes and stop swinging wild, your guy is in charge now.
I mean Biden isn't really my guy, I'm a lefty from Europe not a centrist from the US, and probably wouldn't vote for him. That's not a complaint though, I commented on American politics, and I don't expect everyone to check out my profile before responding to me. I'm just clarifying, there's nothing I can respond to here with respect to Biden.

Don't forget the

-So are you saying [something that's clearly different from what the person is saying]?
-Do you get this riled up when [something someone on the right does that has nothing to do with this conversation]

Yeah conservatives are known to love cultural things like museums, art, theater, architecture, etc etc etc. The rank and file go crazy for those things. Another great hot take by the resident goof
Hey @Fox by the Sea, this kinda counts right? It's not full-on but it's a random whatabouttism nonetheless. I should get half a point

Hey @Fox by the Sea, this kinda counts right? It's not full-on but it's a random whatabouttism nonetheless. I should get half a point
sounds about right. but you get full points since he scored an own goal by not realising conservative money represent most of the donations for art, museums, universities, etc. kong probably just didn't get the latest talking points update from the hivemind.

Sure, but that doesn't back up the claim that "changing your gender" is anti-science.
The definition of gender dysphoria already presupposes a difference between gender identity and the sex assigned at birth according to biological traits, rather than characterizing it as anti-science.

I apologize for ignoring people screaming LET'S GO BRANDON 10 million times in a row when I tried to assess the comedic genius of conservatives.

I mean Biden isn't really my guy, I'm a lefty from Europe not a centrist from the US, and probably wouldn't vote for him. That's not a complaint though, I commented on American politics, and I don't expect everyone to check out my profile before responding to me. I'm just clarifying, there's nothing I can respond to here with respect to Biden.
Predisposed? Yes, your gender is simply your gender. Any mental disorder that distorts this is just that, a mental disorder. I do have sympathy. But theres nothing that naturally, or scientifically backs mutilating your genitals to correct for what is essentially a disorder.

Now again, adult people should be able to do what they want. Idc. But lets not pretend its science

This thread is further proof the WR is in fact the best subforum on this site. Let's all chop some dicks off!

That definition was changed to suit that narrative 5 years ago. It has been and by many still is considered a mental illness,HOWEVER that doesnt even matter. Some animals can actually change sexes we are not one of them. Read some biology books. Also i see you picked up your goalposts and moved them back from conservatives cant make jokes to conservative jokes arent funny. Nice. If you truly believe humans can change their sex via hormones and surgery you arent a centrist.

I remember when Matt Walsh had an awesome niche of edifying the church and encouraging people to love Jesus. Now he's another political grandstander. I'm not saying he's not right about a lot of stuff. But he's lost sight of what his mission should be.
Someone has to call out the utter lunacy that the Left has brought to our culture. We live in clown world partially because Christians have not been calling this stuff out effectively enough. We stayed out of politics, education and culture for too long. Now it's probably too late

Have any of you actually read it or just having fun stereotyping what you think its about and because you disagree with a message that you'd have to purchase to read?

American slang for erection. A man with an erect penis was parading around the women's locker room with women and girls present who ran out. They were not happy. The Spa said they had to let Trans into the women's locker room and the citizens of the area came out to peacefully protest with signs. They were met by ANTIFA who physically attacked them and tried to steal their phones for videoing the attacks.
Too bad they didn't have a Pocket Kyle to use in their defense. I believe I'd be perfectly fine with Kyle-esque responses to Antifa violence.

Someone has to call out the utter lunacy that the Left has brought to our culture. We live in clown world partially because Christians have not been calling this stuff out effectively enough. We stayed out of politics, education and culture for too long. Now it's probably too late
If we spent less time on politics and more time on trying to save people and build the church. Politics would take care of itself.

And you're telling me theres a 'too late' with God?

This is what I was saying 10 years ago. None of this matters. This is all confined to universities, none of this slips into the real world. Social conservatives are hysterical, etc.

No idea who he is but if he can earn a living trolling trannys and their rainbow knights, good for him
He raised $100k for AOC's "abuela" when she tweeted a picture from her iphone in her Tesla saying her grandmother is living in squalor with a caved in roof in Puerto Rico and said it was Drumpf's fault, so he set up a gofundme to fix it since her rich granddaughter would rather spend money on luxuries for herself than help her own grandmother. Gofundme took it down though after he raised a bunch of money in just the first day.

He also identifies as a trans Virginian and rented a basement room in one of his listeners' houses for $1 after the Loudoun School board said you have to live in the district to attend school board meetings.

And now he is a best selling LGTCQT- children's author.

Back