Matt"The Mortal"Brown?

Has been a super sad time lately as a Matt fan...after being such a happy time. Especially when Jake had looked so shitty lately. Ugh, it happens in MMA though. I can't think of who he should fight next right now. Maybe Saffiedine...?

Matt Brown is awesome and will knock out or sub most of the division. But yeah he's got that weakness on his soft body. Cut him some slack.

I feal bad for the fighters like him and Cerrone that have that liver hit weakness. Honest questions here, is there a way to work on that, or is that just a weakness you have to live with? I know a bit about working out, but nothing about working out to make your liver be able to be hit harder.

Isn't Brown a former alcoholic and drug addict ?
It might have something to do with his "liver weakness" ( serious ) ..

I was waiting for an Ellenberger like this since years ! I was wondering if USADA killed his power, the answer is not ...
Don't get your hopes up. He's still long since done, just had a small, lucky upswing

Lol its really just a great shot from berger. A healthy non drinker would fold just about the same when your liver is ripped to the other side of your body. Think of that one drunk kick boxing beast gsp brought in in his tuf season with kos, i bet he can take a good body shot. Maybe im jus drunk defending all drunks lol fuck it

That kick was brutal and yes, many people would have been down from that
You don't know anything. Sit ups work the rectus abdominis and the liver is on the oblique part of the torso.

A crunch would more target the rectus abdominis. A sit up is a lot different and targets many different muscles but if you'd stop reading and start lifting, you'd know that. Hell, I can do a situp and work my lats but again, you wouldn't know this.

Quote someone just to talk shit about how they have it wrong only to realize you don't know shit.

i think they are suceptible to be hit on that spot because they are offensive fighters that do not protect their body very well, and their posture, which is very upright and muay thai stance where the hands are high, smaller opponents cannot aim for a head kick aim for a lower target, which would be the body, like thiago alves did to jordan mein

I really thought he would beat Jake, I was surprised. Brown has a problem and its the same problem that Cerrone has, they both stand very straight when they strike with their back very stiff and straight... that allows you to get kicks off well.. but the issue with it is it exposes your body, and your arms are not low enough to block liver shots. They both get hurt with it often

I feal bad for the fighters like him and Cerrone that have that liver hit weakness. Honest questions here, is there a way to work on that, or is that just a weakness you have to live with? I know a bit about working out, but nothing about working out to make your liver be able to be hit harder.

One man died from doing hard drugs and the other almost died in a bike crash that spilled his guts out. Neither will ever have 100% healthy organs.

Lawler and Erick Silva both hurt him to the body too. He kinda walked into Ellenberger's kick and it was pretty much a perfect connection from southpaw stance meaning he got caught right in the liver by the shin.

He can now sit and the bar with Mike Brown and talk about their rise and falls.
Mike_Brown-11794.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back