Matt"The Mortal"Brown?

Seen the mohawk and knew what time it was.

Cerrone is an alcoholic.

These guys could do with some weighted sit ups too. You get solid packs like woodley when you use weights.

Lol its really just a great shot from berger. A healthy non drinker would fold just about the same when your liver is ripped to the other side of your body. Think of that one drunk kick boxing beast gsp brought in in his tuf season with kos, i bet he can take a good body shot. Maybe im jus drunk defending all drunks lol fuck it

Well I guess he's not so"Immortal" after all...well at least his body isn't...but on a serious note it kind of sucks watching him rise and seeing him seemingly becoming elite to fall the way he has...Where does he go from here???
Matt was elite? News to me.

Eh.....

Is what it is. Lots Of my favorite fighters don't have the best records. Mitrione, Barry, Brown.

He's still awesome and great to watch. Always a fan.

After a liver transplant he will be immortal again.

The stupid mohawk he was wearing is the reason he lost.

I like Matt Brown, he's entertaining as fuck, but let's not get carried away with "elite". He hasn't had a single top ten win in his career and he lost pretty comfortable to the ones he has fought. Still a fan and still looking forward to his future fights.

I like Matt Brown, he's entertaining as fuck, but let's not get carried away with "elite". He hasn't had a single top ten win in his career and he lost pretty comfortable to the ones he has fought. Still a fan and still looking forward to his future fights.
He beat the future WW champ tho

I was waiting for an Ellenberger like this since years ! I was wondering if USADA killed his power, the answer is not ...

He beat the future WW champ tho

While that's a nice name to have, do you think Wonderboy of April 2012 is the same as Wonderboy of July 2016? I think a rematch ends a lot worse for Brown.

I guess Brad Pickett is elite for beating DJ? Or Nick Thompson is for beating Alvarez? I can't wait for Artemij Sitenkov to come take the UFC Featherweight Championship from Conor.

While that's a nice name to have, do you think Wonderboy of April 2012 is the same as Wonderboy of July 2016? I think a rematch ends a lot worse for Brown.

I guess Brad Pickett is elite for beating DJ? Or Nick Thompson is for beating Alvarez? I can't wait for Artemij Sitenkov to come take the UFC Featherweight Championship.
Lmao nah wonderboy is way better but only bcuz of that loss. Brad pickett is an elite OG and the punk thompson beat benson imo so hes elite enough

I guess Brad Pickett is elite for beating DJ? Or Nick Thompson is for beating Alvarez? I can't wait for Artemij Sitenkov to come take the UFC Featherweight Championship from Conor.
Relax...all I said was "seemingly elite"....there's a difference

Lmao nah wonderboy is way better but only bcuz of that loss. Brad pickett is an elite OG and the punk thompson beat benson imo so hes elite enough

Nick Thompson from EliteXC, not Josh Thomson.

Relax...all I said was "seemingly elite"....there's a difference

All good, I assumed you meant that you thought that win made him elite.

Only person to beat Stephen Thompson, looked good against Lawler. Keep hating guys. Guy has been top 5 for a few years, is now 35. I know it's really hard to believe but people do get old in MMA.

Seen the mohawk and knew what time it was.

Cerrone is an alcoholic.

These guys could do with some weighted sit ups too. You get solid packs like woodley when you use weights.
You don't know anything. Sit ups work the rectus abdominis and the liver is on the oblique part of the torso.

Back