Matt"The Mortal"Brown?

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well I guess he's not so"Immortal" after all...well at least his body isn't...but on a serious note it kind of sucks watching him rise and seeing him seemingly becoming elite to fall the way he has...Where does he go from here???

where does he go from here? the Ab machine

I feal bad for the fighters like him and Cerrone that have that liver hit weakness. Honest questions here, is there a way to work on that, or is that just a weakness you have to live with? I know a bit about working out, but nothing about working out to make your liver be able to be hit harder.

I feal bad for the fighters like him and Cerrone that have that liver hit weakness. Honest questions here, is there a way to work on that, or is that just a weakness you have to live with? I know a bit about working out, but nothing about working out to make your liver be able to be hit harder.
I drink a lot of beer...does that help?

You must master the art of internel organ shifting.

Seen the mohawk and knew what time it was.

Cerrone is an alcoholic.

These guys could do with some weighted sit ups too. You get solid packs like woodley when you use weights.

Seen the mohawk and knew what time it was.

Cerrone is an alcoholic.

These guys could do with some weighted sit ups too. You get solid packs like woodley when you use weights.
Yeah but you'll probably tire quickly

"What is dead may never die!"

In all honesty i gotta give both fighters props. Jakes power with rafael teaching is dangerous. Matt brown took those finishing face shots not going out just turning his head like "stop these annoying pats on my face, my body is in too much pain" lol what a fight! Matt played himself at the start lookin too relaxed n confident in his chin

Well I guess he's not so"Immortal" after all...well at least his body isn't...but on a serious note it kind of sucks watching him rise and seeing him seemingly becoming elite to fall the way he has...Where does he go from here???

You know he's still alive, right? Fight nights bring out all the idiots that just started watching MMA that night.

Back