Matt the Immortal Brown vs Ellenberger- whose excited

Isn't Ellenburger on 4 fight losing skid? I'm not particular excited about this one to be honest with you. Matt Brown will take this one.

I'm more excited for Thug Rose vs. Karolina...

Brown by KO/TKO in Rd 2.

I'll probably go for a smoke break during this fight.

Brown vs anybody not named Demian Maia = Must watch for any fight fan. Brown is a Saint to the JBG faithful. He will make it worth watching.

Can't let my shoop go to waste -
brownvburgerfault_copy.jpg

Berger is 5-1 in his last 6. Tough to imagine anything but an easy win for The Immortal. Should get him back on track.

Man.. What's there to get excited about?

Matt Brown should have this in the bag unless JE did a complete make over. Sad because I was rooting for him to hold the WW strap. May have to retire or think about Bella with another loss. Hopefully it's a good scrap like both fighters equally.

Ellenberger is 1-5 in his last 6. Brown is beatable but I doubt Ellenberger can take him.

Not that excited, but Brown's fights are always worth the price of admission. Ellenberger's last fight in the UFC.

I'm betting Jake isn't very excited given his recent record.

Weird fight, Brown's coming off a loss to Maia, Ellenburger's been mostly winless in the last two years.

I think it could be an entertaining fight, provided Ellenburger actually throws punches instead of just looks for the one perfect punch.

One of the reasons I picked Jake in this fight. Brown will win a few then skid, win a few then skid. I think his skid continues Saturday.

Brown will skid when he's fighting contenders. Jake ain't one.

Absolutely. We know Matt is going to be Matt and bring the fight. But this fight will tell us if The Juggernaut has anything left. He used to be a very scary fighter.

I think his underratedness got this one, Brown by Dec.

Back