Media Matt Serra States That Only a Small Percentage of Fighters Do Not Use PED's

What is funny about George is that he did not hang around long post Usada. He made a big deal about drug testing vs Hendricks bc I think he knew Jonny was using and that he personally was scared to get caught. I don’t remember him anytime b4 that making such a fuss about it or putting shade on an opponent. After Johnny it seems to me at least he realized what he was up against wo PEDS (I think he was clean that fight) and so he left for 4 years. I also think a lot of what lingered his return was cycling on and on till he felt he had made the significant gains in size and to fight an athlete he believed was clean hence why he wanted bisbing and not Woodley and that after winning he quickly relinquished the belt and left the pool only to then tease a return at 155 after being out the pool and possibly able to use a diuretic or other things.i believe that what we must consider is that preUsada everyone was using to some degree just some used in small hard to detect amounts while some others with little to loose were using to a much greater degree. I think all that positioning w GSP was him being careful as to try and keep up with the pack yet wo tarnishing his goat status. When Bisbing accused him at presser look at his face and the expression is very similar to the expressionTJ had on his face when accused. I could be 1000% wrong but it seems at that level using is almost mandatory and u can’t come out and say u are it’s career suicide and ur opened up to law suits so deny deny deny and try to create a good public perception.
I mentioned this in another thread but we saw GSP operate at peak human levels fir years . IF he wasn’t taking something , IMAGINE IMAGINE if he did ?! He’d rip dudes arms and legs off since he was one if the GOATS “ without “ it . That’s why I believe he was on it. A great fighter became one of the GOATS on it .

“Every one but me did them” yeah sure pal.
Yep, that’s what they all say

“Everyone is dirty but me”

Grow up children, not everyone is on juice, the best athletes of all time would shit out the best roiders of all time after their morning coffee and bran muffin

Yep, that’s what they all say

“Everyone is dirty but me”

Grow up children, not everyone is on juice, the best athletes of all time would shit out the best roiders of all time after their morning coffee and bran muffin

Sounds like you are arguing with yourself.

Its crazy.
There is another post where people are discrediting Royce as if steroids were introduced post USADA.
Or that specific Pride fighters were natty.

The forum is shockingly naive about ped usage, living in a fantasy world

Fanboyism is real. People idolize them and that obviously makes it harder to be objective.

I mentioned this in another thread but we saw GSP operate at peak human levels fir years . IF he wasn’t taking something , IMAGINE IMAGINE if he did ?! He’d rip dudes arms and legs off since he was one if the GOATS “ without “ it . That’s why I believe he was on it. A great fighter became one of the GOATS on it .

I think they all were Tito Randy Chuck Forrest Rampage Hughes Machida Cain GSP Aldo Benson Anderson Robbie Johnny Weisman (maybe not Frankie not sure) even Bisping. I think to use was par for the course. It seems like an open secret among fighters and everyone says they know but don’t snitch. Probably cause they know they’ve used or at least have teammates who have. I mean dang even Cowboy and Ortega has popped before thou not publicized. I even seen a pic of Dc in wrestling juiced to the tits with acne all over. I think we have to simply accept that even the legends used PEDs. It was the and is the culture of the sport and all sports. It’s kinda like Lance Armstrong who was an awful cheater but so were everyone else in top 30. I think we have to accept that my cheater was better than ur cheater

Maybe when he fought.

Testing has literally never been better.

I think they all were Tito Randy Chuck Forrest Rampage Hughes Machida Cain GSP Aldo Benson Anderson Robbie Johnny Weisman (maybe not Frankie not sure) even Bisping. I think to use was par for the course. It seems like an open secret among fighters and everyone says they know but don’t snitch. Probably cause they know they’ve used or at least have teammates who have. I mean dang even Cowboy and Ortega has popped before thou not publicized. I even seen a pic of Dc in wrestling juiced to the tits with acne all over. I think we have to simply accept that even the legends used PEDs. It was the and is the culture of the sport and all sports. It’s kinda like Lance Armstrong who was an awful cheater but so were everyone else in top 30. I think we have to accept that my cheater was better than ur cheater
How do they beat usada on their salaries. I can understand the elites with tons of money to beat the system.

How do they beat usada on their salaries. I can understand the elites with tons of money to beat the system.
Great question. I think what u say addresses the practicality of the issue. If u noticed a lot of the violations lately have been to lower tier or younger fighters such as Sugar Sean or Nicco M who popped for Sarms as did another guy whose name eludes me. Now the champions who have been caught or money makers that have popped have popped for EPO or actually Anabolics or pricey estrogen bloccers. So what u said is exactly the case that the higher paid fighters use better stuff than the lower tier. I mean u can buy sarms at GNC but they do have some effectiveness just not enough. Now whether a cheaper substance or more expensive how they beat the tests vary. With more money available it’s possible to get undetectable substances or masking agents. The most important component in beating the tests is knowing the loopholes and secondly almost if not as important is having an expert in doping to plan your regiment and showing u Triccs to beat the tests just like Dr Ferrari who helped Lance Armstrong. But these docs are not cheap so not all can afford. But their is a lot of common knowledge out their oof how to to beat these tests everything from micro dosing, to blood doping with own blood and it goes on and on. Some Put a chemical underneath their penis forehead that masks on urine tests. Knowing what u can get away with is a big point thou. These guys can actually miss 2 tests in 18 months without consequences until the third and they fall off with no tests meaning u can miss again. Also knowing what excuses can Recieve less severe punishments for example tainted supplements. It’s easy to create a source for your own supplements taint the batch number and then have that insurance if u get caught to claim tainted and only get 6 months. Also we saw with Costa that he got caught with IV and only 6 months ban and retroactive so he really got no suspension at all. IVs are a great resource to clean ur blood and delute the blood of peds in it and add masking agents to tricc the test. They can detect IVs from the plastic (so they say) but no one has gotten caught that hasn’t admitted to using them. They also can replace the plastic and use glass instruments instead that are undetectable and have been around since the the turn of the last century. Hope that helps explain a little.

He's on the money - Victor Conte and others have talked about how the cheaters are way ahead of testing

Back