Media Matt Serra States That Only a Small Percentage of Fighters Do Not Use PED's

Fair enough

Sure he was a well known up an comer then though with lots of hype
Not particularly. His hype started after he smashed through Lawlor and Maia, even after that he rode a small, cresting wave through his pair of Silva fights. Serra not mentioning him is no more surprising than Serra not mentioning anybody else on his team, imo

How many times have you hyper-extended your joints, and/or been punched in the head, face, and body, while competing at the highest levels of BJJ/MMA?

the same amount of times ive done anabolic steroids or other peds

Ok, so then how is the fact that you are older than Serra yet don't need TRT relevant in any way to the subject?

well someone in a post i quoted was saying serra is in his 40s, when u lose testosterone and need trt. (my point was i am older and i sure dont need trt. . coincidentally ive never messed with my bodies own test production by roiding.

well someone in a post i quoted was saying serra is in his 40s, when u lose testosterone and need trt. (my point was i am older and i sure dont need trt. . coincidentally ive never messed with my bodies own test production by roiding.

You think u dont need TRT but maybe u do. Go to an endocrinologist. Have them tell you how.well.u are doing.

Matt Serra is on TRT and BJ Penn had an USADA violation for IV use . They are still aslty that GSP beat their asses.

Dude an IV isn’t the same as taking a substance. He shoulda researched it but had just come bacc to sport and didn’t realize usada did away with. He didn’t hide it and he served a suspension so compliant. If BJ woulda used something he wouldn’t of damn gassed every fight. Now Serra that dude juiced for sure. Some people like to cast shade so they never come under scrutiny.

He's not wrong.

fBifPXP.png
GSP so juiced. Look at the guy and he never got tired wrestling. A blind man can C

LOL.

I know Serra and BJ personally and know that both of them use steroids. Amounts may vary.
Sure u do pal. Sure U do. Look at BJ if he’s on steroids that’s the worst advertising I’ve ever seen. Damn he could use a steroid or 2.

but they are passing the tests. So is he just going to say it's all one big conspiracy?

GSP is extremely worried about his long term health, which would argue against him using something with long term consequences (most steroids taken at the levels and duration used by athletes). Fedor is religious, which would argue against him breaking one of the commandments by lying -- he'd admit it if he was using. Same for Khabib, religious so wouldn't lie. And you can go through almost every fighter and find philosophical reasons why they wouldn't take PED's.

People believe the fighters they like are the exception, and always find a rationalization for that belief. But then never believe the rationalizations for fighters they don't like. Almost all of people's opinions are biased (including mine of course) -- visual inspection doesn't work (its why not a single sport or testing organization on the planet accept visual signs as evidence), philosophical arguments don't work (people can rationalize anything), religious arguments do't work (people break their religious vows all the time). We're left with biased gut feelings about who is and isn't using.

My bias is that Nick, GSP, Fedor, Khabib, and everyone else at the UFC level is using. Some are using more than the test-safe amount, and test positive. Nick, GSP, Fedor and Khabib in my opinion are sticking to test-safe dosages and so pass tests. Other fighters took a risk went over the test-safe dosages to get an advantage over the fighters who limited themselves to test-safe, and got caught. In that sense Nick, GSP, Fedor and Khabib are among the better ones -- they never used more than the 'allowable' limit.

Exactly how I feel dude. I don’t think anybody is actually clean and the ones claiming they are are really just the best liars. There’s a possibility and I mean maybe just maybe Rory wasn’t and WB. But if they popped I’d believe it. Also maybe just maybe Mark Hunt didn’t bc if ur ballsy enough to go to court I better not be using or ur getting counter sued. I still think he used earlier in his career thou.

This should pretty much be common knowledge to anyone over 10 years old. When you stop believing in Santa you should stop believing any athlete in any serious level of competitive sport is clean.

Can’t wait for the GSP fanboys to show up and add him to the “clean list” with their shit reasoning.
you need the talent to get there first and then your trainers will introduce you to peds. Even soccer pros are on Peds. I guarantee that.

This should pretty much be common knowledge to anyone over 10 years old. When you stop believing in Santa you should stop believing any athlete in any serious level of competitive sport is clean.

Can’t wait for the GSP fanboys to show up and add him to the “clean list” with their shit reasoning.

GSP fan here.. 99% he roided

I'm quite sure Christophe Lemaitre was clean as he is as skinny as a bean pole which is unusual for sprinters and he ran a sub 10 second 100 meter dash. But he couldn't break into the real upper echelons because he was going against designer PED freaks, excuse me "Jamaican yams" freaks. If he was on anything that would help a sprinter he would build lean muscle just sitting on the couch.

Back