Media Matt Serra States That Only a Small Percentage of Fighters Do Not Use PED's

throwing shade at a certain fighter that beat him senseless

maybe BJ should have dabbled a bit in the roids, that way he wouldn't be on a 15 fight losing streak. or at least stopped fighting 10 years ago.
Cocaine man, cocaine

I believe most fighters use, but not all.

I also believe in innocent until proven guilty.

I also believe that cheaters must be severely punished, and taken off GOAT conversations.
Doesn't "I believe MOST fights use" and "cheaters should be taken off the GOAT conversation" kind of contradictory statements?

Serra is lying to protect himself. Nobody is getting to the top level of mma (UFC) if they Are clean.

Doesn't "I believe MOST fights use" and "cheaters should be taken off the GOAT conversation" kind of contradictory statements?
You ignored the innocent till proven guilty part.

Just because he is on TRT, doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about.
Fucking this, thank you. Knew as soon as I clicked the thread there'd be 6+ ppl chomping at the bit to point out Serras TRT use as a disqualifier to his opinions on PEDs in MMA

I think guys say that second part out of a sense of obligation. But agreed it's a bit obtuse at best

He's not wrong.

fBifPXP.png

Reported

Lol but not really

GH gut for the win!

Fucking this, thank you. Knew as soon as I clicked the thread there'd be 6+ ppl chomping at the bit to point out Serras TRT use as a disqualifier to his opinions on PEDs in MMA

It disqualifies him from pretending he was clean. "Oh, yeah, i'm on TRT since day one after I retired, but I was squeky clean when there was no USADA, believe you me". Also having testosterone deficiency at 40 years of age is a clear sign ot lifelong steroid abuse, especially when we talk professional athletes, not some fat bozo in the office or the average sherdogger.

Penn started to fall off a cliff just in his early 30s when he could benefited from it so its believable.

lmao what a liar. He is on TRT.The reason why hes on TRT is because he was taking shit when he fought.

Or he's 44 and doesn't want his testosterone to decline as it naturally should. Serra wasn't on testosterone replacement therapy till he retired and he fought in a time there were exemptions for it yet he didn't do it when he competed.

Bringing up Serra being on TRT in his 40s after he retired is disengenuous at best.

Matt's real about it, he's on TRT now and refuses to take grappling matches because he feels it would be unfair.

I cant say for sure if Gsp used or not. All I can say is that he sure lost a some speed and explosivness in his last few fights. That would seem more like a guy not using.

I'd bet he and everyone else uses (or used if they're retired). But loss of speed in his last couple of fights (before USADA) correlated very well with his knee injury, and his loss of speed against Bisping came after being four years older, four years of sitting on his butt enjoying the good life with just a couple of months of training. You'd expect him to be slower given that.

Again, I think he used (I think all of them use). But even if you use you're going to slow down with injury and age.

Did he say anything about people STILL using an apostrophe in "PEDs" ? I guess this is the new "ConNor".

I think the majority of guys are on PEDs.

I also don't think it's a coincidence "oddities" and "totally random coincidences bro" follow fighters with certain traits more than classes of fighters with more honorable traits.

Back