Media Matt Serra States That Only a Small Percentage of Fighters Do Not Use PED's

He's not wrong.

fBifPXP.png

That statement holds as much weight as Sean Sherk saying he has never touched peds

I was fighting dudes on steroids at just the regional amateur level in kickboxing and even mma like early mid 2000’s where money wasnt really even involved. One roider hit me in the cup once and broke it in half, and also broke my nose with a very short punch in clinch rather easily, i had dual racoon black eyes from it like the movies and shit. He was armbarred for his troubles but damn.

Funny he doesn't mention his boys Weidman and Iaquinta along with himself and BJ...

This should pretty much be common knowledge to anyone over 10 years old. When you stop believing in Santa you should stop believing any athlete in any serious level of competitive sport is clean.

Can’t wait for the GSP fanboys to show up and add him to the “clean list” with their shit reasoning.

Believing that any of them, including Serra and BJ, are clean, is the same as believing GSP or anyone else who never tested positive is clean. These things always come down to who people like. If you like the fighter he's clean, if you don't he uses.

I'm amazed anyone believes the "Everyone but me is using" line from any of them.

I'd bet that GSP used. And Serra. And BJ. And Nate. And everyone else in the UFC.
The thing is, anyone testing positive is using even heavier dosages, so heavy in fact that they test positive, something that only happens when you go overboard on how much you take.

Can't beleive he threw The Chris under the bus like that.

Hey Serra if you're reading this thread you couldn't be more fucking annoying on your podcast shouting earworms as fighter names in the middle of a mildly palatable MMA discussion ya goof stop it .

I cant say for sure if Gsp used or not. All I can say is that he sure lost a some speed and explosivness in his last few fights. That would seem more like a guy not using.

Every professional athlete use supplements, and vast majority of those supplements would go under the category of peds under the current usada classification.
But there're levels to these peds.
It's not enough to say that a fighter took peds so he's a "dirty cheater." It's important to know what he took.
There are fighters who stayed away from steroids and maybe took something that is today on the banned usada list.
Let's not forget that the list includes anabolic agents, but diuretics, cannabinoids, and stimulants as well.
We can't put in the same basket a fighter who used a stimulant or a diuretic to facilitate a weight cut and a fighter who was loaded with testosterone or any other anabolic agent.

Generalities don't expose anyone. Naming names exposes people.
He basically said only him and BJ are clean

Do you think he is going to say outright that Weidman is using?

I don't trust any fighter that says they're natty especially the ones that fought during Pre-Usada era

Exposing everyone

"Me and BJ Penn are in that small percentage that don’t do (expletive). There’s a lot of guys that are considered legends, and they’re doing the [H]GH and doing this and that, and it’s obvious, it’s freaking obvious,” Serra adamantly stated.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-small-percentage-of-fighters-do-not-use-peds
Diabetes head still REALLY salty that TJ hung up the phone on him during an interview.

BJ Penn beats women so maybe he should of used some PEDS to avoid the obvious CTE damage he sustained that turned him into a Matt Hughes.

ooPCvt.gif

lmao what a liar. He is on TRT.The reason why hes on TRT is because he was taking shit when he fought.
Jean-Reno-Not-True.gif

Getting punched in the head for a living for 12 years predisposes you to having low T. This isn’t new groundbreaking science. The trauma from sparring/fighting damages the pituitary, the master hormone gland which can shut down your production of Testosterone and growth hormone.

Back