Media Matt Serra States That Only a Small Percentage of Fighters Do Not Use PED's

throwing shade at a certain fighter that beat him senseless

maybe BJ should have dabbled a bit in the roids, that way he wouldn't be on a 15 fight losing streak. or at least stopped fighting 10 years ago.

Yeah, no shit Matt, you don’t say!

What a hot take.

“Every one but me did them” yeah sure pal.

Just because he is on TRT, doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about.

This should pretty much be common knowledge to anyone over 10 years old. When you stop believing in Santa you should stop believing any athlete in any serious level of competitive sport is clean.

Can’t wait for the GSP fanboys to show up and add him to the “clean list” with their shit reasoning.

All these motherfuckers are on something.

Everyone from Jon Jones to Jon Anik.

Exposing everyone

"Me and BJ Penn are in that small percentage that don’t do (expletive). There’s a lot of guys that are considered legends, and they’re doing the [H]GH and doing this and that, and it’s obvious, it’s freaking obvious,” Serra adamantly stated.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-small-percentage-of-fighters-do-not-use-peds
iu

This should pretty much be common knowledge to anyone over 10 years old. When you stop believing in Santa you should stop believing any athlete in any serious level of competitive sport is clean.

Can’t wait for the GSP fanboys to show up and add him to the “clean list” with their shit reasoning.

a mod deleted my post for saying stuff about him. What the fuck is wrong w these naive people?

I believe most fighters use, but not all.

I also believe in innocent until proven guilty.

I also believe that cheaters must be severely punished, and taken off GOAT conversations.

When both are clean, Serra > GSP.

Matt Serra is on TRT and BJ Penn had an USADA violation for IV use . They are still aslty that GSP beat their asses.

It's basically not who is and who isn't cheating. It's who's cheating the best.

I don't need Serra to tell me this.

Because the Diaz bros already did.

<{natewhut}><209Bitch>

Back