Matt Riddle: "My wife is cheating on me!"

I have faith in Matt, he is a mature level headed young man, who thinks before he speaks / types. If anybody can solve marriage problems its Matt.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'm friends with Riddle on facebook and him and his wife seem in pretty good relations. His wife's ripped to shreds.

1662120_634518596632053_2490621712594889014_n.jpg

I don't remember Ian McCall getting hated on for tweeting a bunch of times about how he caught his wife cheating and how someone forgot their clothes in his wife's bed. Instead, all he got was support and people telling him "I hope you kick that guy's ass!"

Two faced sherdoggers :redface:

I don't remember Ian McCall getting hated on for tweeting a bunch of times about how he caught his wife cheating and how someone forgot their clothes in his wife's bed. Instead, all he got was support and people telling him "I hope you kick that guy's ass!"

Sherdog is more than one person.

Why on earth would you make this public?

Facebook has ruined our society and turned everyone into inane monkeys without no filter for what should and should not be shared with the entire world.

Crisis averted . She didn't cheat! He was wearing a rubber so doesn't count as cheating!

I'm friends with Riddle on facebook and him and his wife seem in pretty good relations. His wife's ripped to shreds.

Oh fuck...YUCK! The dude she might be banging has nothing to worry about...she can pound Matt out.

Difference being caught and THINKING - his wife is cheating.

Dont they have like 5 kids or something? She looks damn amazing for a woman who had five children. Jeezus.

Back