Matt Riddle: "My wife is cheating on me!"

pretty irrelevant post but it's interesting. I hope not. Marriage is a serious think, and is not to be taken lightly. If you're going to take the plunge stay committed.

pretty irrelevant post but it's interesting. I hope not. Marriage is a serious think, and is not to be taken lightly. If you're going to take the plunge stay committed.

Marriage is a joke.. if they want to cheat, a marriage won't stop them.. and if it does, who would you even want to be with someone who is only faithful because of an irrelevant piece of paper

What's with people running to social media ASAP over shit like this?

When it comes to the P4P rankings fans love so much, MMA fighters are the absolute worse when it comes to social media.

Is confiding in real-life friends considered not hipster enough or something?

Whatever he's on, he needs to increase the dosage! :D

It's sad that Riddle's wife may have decided that the grass is greener somewhere else. But we all know that when there's smoke, there's fire, so I hope this doesn't become a chronic issue for his career.

Marriage is a joke.. if they want to cheat, a marriage won't stop them.. and if it does, who would you even want to be with someone who is only faithful because of an irrelevant piece of paper

Pretty serious bidness partnah.

Why would you post something like this on Facebook?! WTF?!

why the fuck is he airing this shit? what a tool.

Lol, oh goodness. I gotta get over to Drysdale's and see what is up :icon_lol:

tell the internet, that will make things better........

It's sad that Riddle's wife may have decided that the grass is greener somewhere else. But we all know that when there's smoke, there's fire, so I hope this doesn't become a chronic issue for his career.

well done

Why the f is he reading his wife's texts? If he is reading them because he thinks she is cheating on him its already too late. Women are way better at cheating then men so if he thinks she is she definitely is.

Back