Matt Riddle bs Bill Goldberg

Riddle's casual confidence made Goldberg look like an insecure fool.

Lol

Joey Styles KOing JBL is more believable than Jericho doublelegging Goldberg, cos your opinion.

Ok, cool story bro.

Jericho story is verified, too; by Booker T.

Neither incident caught on camera; both probably are true, tho, imo.

Yeah plus Booker T beat up Batista who has some training in MMA

Yeah plus Booker T beat up Batista who has some training in MMA

Seeing how Dave looked on tv after the fight...I would say beat up is being generous in the description.

Seeing how Dave looked on tv after the fight...I would say beat up is being generous in the description.
439.jpg

Goldberg thought he could intimidate Riddle with his big mean mugging. These old timers don't get it. Riddle will knock you out and knows he can do it.

Goldberg thought he could intimidate Riddle with his big mean mugging. These old timers don't get it. Riddle will knock you out and knows he can do it.
Shit was funny. Juiced up 55 year old man trying to scare a guy 20 years younger with a dozen UFC fights under his belt. Be alright if Goldberg was trying to set up a potential angle to give Riddle the rub. We all know Bill's his own biggest mark.

Riddle gonna be jobbing on main roster. Goldberg is gonna make 7 figures for maybe 10 minutes of work combined.

Riddle gonna be jobbing on main roster. Goldberg is gonna make 7 figures for maybe 10 minutes of work combined.

Riddle won't be jobbing for long, unless most of these beta cucks, he's not one to stay in a company he's unhappy in. He'll jump real fast.

IDGAF I hope they have Goldberg just randomly squash Riddle one night on Smackdown in the next weeks.

Back