Matt Riddle bs Bill Goldberg

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just came across their altercation backstage on YouTube apparently it was real. I have read mixed comments, who wins in a fight? Mma or street scrap

Last edited:
Riddle beats the shit out of Goldberg in an actual fight.

Riddles going to be a legend,,

I always thought Goldberg was a Stone Cold wannabe

Riddle beats the shit out of Goldberg in an actual fight.

Well, apparently Y2J Chris Jericho did back in the day, so an actual trained fighter wouldnt have trouble

Well, apparently Y2J Chris Jericho did back in the day, so an actual trained fighter wouldnt have trouble

cant trust these wrestler "i beat up ___"

the only story thats really believeable is joey styles knocking out JBL on a plane because JBL is a known asshole. he was drunk or somthing fucking with joey, and styles FINALLY manned up and took a swing. layed him out cold. multiple wrestlers talked about it.

i remember the vid with x pac saying "you got knocked out by JOEY STYLES dude.....i dont care what you say."

if anyone is interested i think its one of the plane ride from hell stories. what makes this great is JBL is a known bully and asshole to people and not just male wrestlers

the only story thats really believeable is joey styles knocking out JBL on a plane because JBL is a known asshole. he was drunk or somthing fucking with joey, and styles FINALLY manned up and took a swing. layed him out cold. multiple wrestlers talked about it.

i remember the vid with x pac saying "you got knocked out by JOEY STYLES dude.....i dont care what you say."

if anyone is interested i think its one of the plane ride from hell stories. what makes this great is JBL is a known bully and asshole to people and not just male wrestlers

I believe the one about Mr Perfect and Steven Seagal and no one can make me think otherwise!

I believe the one about Mr Perfect and Steven Seagal and no one can make me think otherwise!
yeah actually i think RVD said he slapped someone but i cant remember who. im partial to rvd because my uncles friend said he met him one time and smoked a j with him in his trailer

yeah actually i think RVD said he slapped someone but i cant remember who. im partial to rvd because my uncles friend said he met him one time and smoked a j with him in his trailer

Probably Taz. RVD is a guy who I am inclined to believe any story about him randomly smoking a joint with people.

Probably Taz. RVD is a guy who I am inclined to believe any story about him randomly smoking a joint with people.
he said he was the soolest dude ever, super down to earth. you can kind of tell that though.

was cool to hear. rvd and Sabu hold a special place in my heart even though i hate wrestling now. ECW!! ECW! ECW!

he said he was the soolest dude ever, super down to earth. you can kind of tell that though.

was cool to hear. rvd and Sabu hold a special place in my heart even though i hate wrestling now. ECW!! ECW! ECW!

tumblr_pf3qp49cpx1vaosveo2_500.gifv

Lol

Joey Styles KOing JBL is more believable than Jericho doublelegging Goldberg, cos your opinion.

Ok, cool story bro.

Jericho story is verified, too; by Booker T.

Neither incident caught on camera; both probably are true, tho, imo.

It was with TAZ. RVD said to him "pick a hand" and he slapped him across his face several times.
After that incident, Taz lost all the respect from the locker room roster.

What was the beef about? I'm behind on this one.

Riddle showed him in business respect he really didn't have to. That's nice.

He made a comment about Goldberg messing up in a match with the undertaker I believe.

Back