Movies Matt Reeves' THE BATMAN v.3 (First Look at Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne; Official Logo Revealed)

How do you feel about Robert Pattinson as the new Batman

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m combining two of the options.

I don’t like it/ Will wait and see.

Not even netflix for me.
For Context when Keaton got cast I don't think anyone on the planet had any idea how good he would be and coverage wasn't what it was today so most outrage was done through strongly worded fan mail .

I'll give credit to Pattison from wanting to break free from sparkly shit.

Well, I've never watched any of the twilight movies so my view of patinson isnt warped. I've only seen him in the harry potter movie he was in.

I've read on here that he has been in some solid dramatic roles, so he will probably do a fine job. But... He better take the best steroids, i want my batman jacked.

Change PS to "Pattison is too gay" and AI to "I want a buff Batman!"

MY UNDERSTANDING OF THAT SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT:
d26.gif

Batman is a millennial. Now it all makes sense. Still aboard.

Update: June 12, 2019

Riddler, Firefly, Catwoman and Penguin Reportedly the Villains for THE BATMAN

aV8b26O.jpg

Director Matt Reeves has four members of his Rogues Gallery for The Batman lined up, according to Geeks Worldwide.

First up is The Riddler, likely the main villain, who will be “a criminal mastermind in Gotham City who takes delight in incorporating riddles and puzzles into his schemes, leaving them as clues for the authorities to solve.” Reeves is seeking a male actor of any ethnicity between the ages of 30 and 40.

Next up The Penguin, a “Gotham City mobster.” He is a “short, obese man with a long nose, and he uses high-tech umbrellas as weapons.” Reeves is searching for a male actor of any ethnicity between the ages of 20 and 40.

Catwoman will also be in the film, as a “Gotham City burglar” who “wears a tight one piece outfit and uses a bullwhip for a weapon.” Reeves wants an actress of any ethnicity between the ages of 20 and 30.

Another villain that will show up is “a professional arsonist known as the “Firefly”.” He “attempts to burn all the places that he lacked the privilege to go as an orphan child.” Reeves is searching for a male actor of any ethnicity between the ages of 20 and 30.

The Hollywood Reporter and Justin Kroll at Variety previously mentioned that Penguin and Catwoman may appear in the film. Danny Devito played the role of Penguin in Tim Burton’s Batman Returns, alongside Michelle Pffeifer, who played Catwoman. Forbes first mentioned that Riddler could be in the movie as well. Jim Carrey played The Riddler in Joel Schumacher’s Batman Forever. Firefly was a secondary antagonist in the 2013 video game Batman: Arkham Origins.

Matt Reeves is writing and directing The Batman, which will see High Life star Robert Pattinson suit up as the Caped Crusader. Filming will begin sometime next year for a June 2021 release date.

https://thegww.com/exclusive-matt-r...ature-the-riddler-penguin-catwoman-confirmed/

hopefully Reeves can redeem the Riddler on the big screen because Carrey was a gigantic turd. this is a lot of villains to juggle in one film & not sure we really need another big screen version of Catwoman

Not leading with the Joker: good
Leading with 4 villains: not so good

I'm going to assume Batman punches Firefly out in like 1 minute, and Catwoman ends up more of a frenemy. So which of the Riddler or Penguin is going to be the primary antagonist? Honestly they're both kind of hard to take seriously.

Already showing a lack of patience i see, oh well

Not leading with the Joker: good
Leading with 4 villains: not so good

I'm going to assume Batman punches Firefly out in like 1 minute, and Catwoman ends up more of a frenemy. So which of the Riddler or Penguin is going to be the primary antagonist? Honestly they're both kind of hard to take seriously.
Catwoman will almost always be Batman's love interest, at the very least chemistry and they work together.
Of these 4 characters Penguin would almost have to be the big bad.

Still scratching my head on the Pattinson pick but at least they picked some classic villains instead of the Joker.

I'd love Toby Kebbell to make it into this one but he's looking every bit of his 36 years.

Toby-Kebbell.jpg

Extra points if:
tobykebbell8-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back