Movies Matt Reeves' THE BATMAN v.3 (First Look at Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne; Official Logo Revealed)

How do you feel about Robert Pattinson as the new Batman

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m liking the emblem, looks like 2 mini hatchets that he may rip off and throw at some point, or gun handles

173239.jpg

Bat-logo.jpg

Looks like parts of a gun to me. Probably the same gun that killed his parents, forged into armour for Batman.

Those eyes make him look like such a fucking geek LOL.

This is something I have zero desire to see. Burnt out on Rehashes, so it would have to have been some incredible casting to bring me in....and they went with someone I think is a terrible actor, with no charisma, a stupid looking face, and a scrawny pale physique. He literally looks like a hipster pussy. This is who they chose? Bye Felicia.

Update: February 21, 2020

First Good Look at the Batsuit and Batcycle in Latest THE BATMAN Set Photos

LSilPzE.jpg

7ZVJeEI.jpg

The batsuit looks pretty cool. The bike...not so much. Does it really need bat ears on the front? That's just corny.

Don't like the cowl at all. Looks dumb. Rest of the outfit is pretty cool.

This is something I have zero desire to see. Burnt out on Rehashes, so it would have to have been some incredible casting to bring me in....and they went with someone I think is a terrible actor, with no charisma, a stupid looking face, and a scrawny pale physique. He literally looks like a hipster pussy. This is who they chose? Bye Felicia.

Seen him in anything other than Twilight? He's actually been pretty good.

Seen him in anything other than Twilight? He's actually been pretty good.
In what? He sucks. When you can’t stand an actor, you can’t stand him. He hasn’t really done anything of note, he was terrible in Twilight, terrible in Water for Elephants. The Lighthouse was ok, but not because of him. He is not Batman for sure, Jesus, WTF were they thinking?

In what? He sucks. When you can’t stand an actor, you can’t stand him. He hasn’t really done anything of note, he was terrible in Twilight, terrible in Water for Elephants. The Lighthouse was ok, but not because of him. He is not Batman for sure, Jesus, WTF were they thinking?

You think Batman is like some super hard character to pull off, or something? He'll be fine.

Hey maybe that's the best way to set the stage to be pleasantly surprised.

You think Batman is like some super hard character to pull off, or something? He'll be fine.
What? Lol It’s an iconic character that many actors that are WAY stronger than Pattinson have failed at. But if you are a fan of his work, good for you, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What? Lol It’s an iconic character that many actors that are WAY stronger than Pattinson have failed at. But if you are a fan of his work, good for you, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

LOL @ "many actors"

Other than George Clooney, every Batman has been fine. It's not a deep character.

The Lighthouse, The King, and The Rover was the first one that made me take notice that he actually has skills. I've heard a lot of positive things about Good Time, but havent seen it.

The Lighthouse is an easy performance to underrate. He's essentially playing second fiddle to Dafoes scene chewing captain and some actors can't let someone else in the spotlight. It's sort of like being a straight man to the comic partner in a comedy team. The comic gets the laughs, but its the straight man that sells it without the cred.

But anyway, if you hate the guy you hate him and I cant change that.

Michael Keaton is a manlet. The sparkly vampire should get a pass for being over 6'0 when the baseline is Beetlejuice.

Pattinson is too small to be Batman and it doesn't look like he put on any muscle for this role. That pisses me off.

I defended Pattinson since first news, like let's see how he does

But these fucking goggles/mask settled a shit too hard to accept

Some of you are putting off subtle, yet gay vibes.

Dude on sherdog: HE DOESN'T HAVE BIG ENOUGH MUSCLES MEH. Come out of the closet already sherbro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back