Matt Mitrione: Conor's been gifted quite a bit, hasn't beaten anyone

Mitrione is a fat stupid disgusting can.

Just a general fuckup in life and a lower-tier fighter in MMA.

Everyone shut up while they manufacture another interim belt for the king!

Mitrione looking and sounding like a big baby here

Matt-Mitrione-eye.png
LOL at that face

1 punch KO'd JOSE ****ING ALDO! Are you kidding me Mitrione? Even the most die hard nut swinging Conor fans didn't dare predict something as ludicrous as that. After that any doubts were silenced.

Matt is really late to the party.

Also gifted title shots is all in perspective if meathead went up against werdom i dont think it would be considered a gift more like being fed to the wolves.

gotta suck when you're matt mitrione and first pages of pictures that show up when you google your own name are the gulf ball eye pics lol.

it's like him and Brendan Schaub have the most embarrassing UFC careers ever.

There's some truth and some stupidity in there.

A big part of fighter community hate Mcgregor.. He earn that hate I guess.

I always wonder that shit man. Is it really that way ?
Or does the fighting community always hated themselves mostly because more of ém are borderline personalities besides being great athletes ?
I dont know.. i guess you have the respectful ones and the ones that aren´t
And people have diff views on how legit is to hype a fight bashing your opponent/colleague (?)

Yeah, Conor needs to earn his respect like Meat Head did by beating the Kimbo's and Christian Morecraft's of his division.

That's just silly. His win over Mendes doesn't mean much but his win over Aldo is one of the biggest wins of all time.

So we're blaming injury pullouts on Conor now and calling his opponents and subsequent wins "gifts"?

Sounds legit.

No he's calling clearly getting to pick the replacements as gifted. That and getting to jump the line for a TS in the deepest divison in the sport.

Back