Matt Mitrione: Conor's been gifted quite a bit, hasn't beaten anyone

Meathead living up to his nickname. He can't count either. Two years lol.

I am not the biggest McGregor fan but I can admit he has beaten legit people.

McGregor has annihilated the competition that was placed before him. Poirier, Mendes, and Holloway are pretty significant names. Aldo went 9 and a half years without a loss against pretty ridiculous competition, and McGregor walked right through him. You can say whatever you want about his personality and the way he conducts himself, but it's difficult to deny the dude is a legitimate fighter at this point.

Mitrione lost an eyeball to Travis Browne, get him out of my face...

There's a reason he's called meathead.

Merriam-Webster's definition:
- a stupid person

He's never beaten anyone as good as Siver lol. Let alone Poirier or Holloway, LET ALONE Mendes or Aldo.

I’m not reading ‘em as a Knock against McGangster, so much as an insult to the guys he’s beaten… Aldo, Mendes, Poirier, Brandao, etc.
That and watch ‘em Browne Eye pokes…

Meathead is my Dawg, but Homie mouths off w/ out thought, often… keep on trollin’

Conor is comparable to Chris Weidman in this regard. They're both fluke winners, and when their time comes, it will be the most embarrassing sight of all. Just like Rockhold demolished Weidman, the same will happen to Conor very soon.

Winning every fight with dominant and crisp technique is fluke? What in the fuck are you talking about lol

"Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners."

I got to give to him though. He used his messed up eye for his profile picture, pretty warrior like LOL

Prior to Mendes when CM first got the title shot against Aldo, I would have agreed. Afterall, at that point he had just beaten Siver, which I never would have guessed would get him a title shot. But now with wins over Mendes and Aldo, the argument has lost its luster for me.

I don't think it's a gift nor his fault that Conor fought Chad with only a few weeks because Aldo pulled out. It's also not his fault that Aldo pulled out and then he KO'd him after Aldo recovered

what does this man have to do to prove that he's a solid fighter? Fight Godzilla in a cage match?

matt2-p.png

Matt "retard strength" Mitrione strikes again.

Prior to Mendes when CM first got the title shot against Aldo, I would have agreed. Afterall, at that point he had just beaten Siver, which I never would have guessed would get him a title shot. But now with wins over Mendes and Aldo, the argument has lost its luster for me.
Holloway and Poirier are very good wins, especially the way he made it look ez

What he's saying is absolute fact lmao.

Back