Matt Mitrione: Conor's been gifted quite a bit, hasn't beaten anyone

Whatever Meathead. Normally I like Matt but this just hater talk and jealousy.

this Matt guy with a 9-5 record talking about things he has no clue about.

A guy half your size is making 20 times what youre making doing the same job. Wouldn't you be be salty too?

Matt has such awful technique and ability to actually win a fight. It's just sad reading these tweets actually. Like how far out of reality is his mind that he thinks beating chad, aldo, and everyone else in incredibly dominant fasion is fucking easy? Why doesn't he beat anyone good let alone easily? Go fight Werdum and knock him out in one punch Matt lol, oh that's right you're on the downslide in the easiest division in the sport.

Holly shit, I just lost any respect for this dude, what a truckload of straight up bullshit!

"Aldo after being out for 2 years?" Like, the Aldo who trained for 1 fucking year for a fight???

PS: Conor via KO, first minute.

Conor is comparable to Chris Weidman in this regard. They're both fluke winners, and when their time comes, it will be the most embarrassing sight of all. Just like Rockhold demolished Weidman, the same will happen to Conor very soon.

It just sounds like people bitching about Sage's pay. It is what it is. It sounds like bitter jealousy to me. Mitrione could have been a star but just never panned out. He doesn't have a signature win (that I know of? Kimbo?) and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that's going to be in title contention. I don't know, maybe I'm way off base.

Yup biggest reason these backbiting dimwits will never get their union too.
Union won't happen for the same reason as boxing, it would take money from the big names so they will never get behind it, and without them it can't happen.

Well he's the champion. He beat the champion. You can't say he's not legit. You can maybe say he's not as good as they say, but he's legit.

"Aldo after being out for 2 years?"

What a ridiculous criticism. Aldo was out "for two years" because he kept pulling out of fights. How the hell does McGregor deserve any criticism for that?

Aldo out 2 years ? More like Aldo fighting once a year like he always do.

It just sounds like people bitching about Sage's pay. It is what it is. It sounds like bitter jealousy to me. Mitrione could have been a star but just never panned out. He doesn't have a signature win (that I know of? Kimbo?) and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that's going to be in title contention. I don't know, maybe I'm way off base.
No you seem pretty much dead on.

"Aldo after being out for 2 years?"

What a ridiculous criticism. Aldo was out "for two years" because he kept pulling out of fights. How the hell does McGregor deserve any criticism for that?
It was one year bro, idk where Meathead got two years

always something with mitrione

The dude refused to fight dc in strikeforce when they offered him the fight because he said it was a dangerous fight.And anytime he fights anyone decent he gets wrecked.And he has the gall to say conor has never beaten anyone

Comments like that really put sherdog in perspective.

It's hard to expect more from fans when professional fighters say things that stupid.

Win 19-2 José Aldo KO (punch) UFC 194 December 12, 2015 1 0:13 Las Vegas,Nevada, United States Won the UFC Featherweight Championship. Performance of the Night.
Win 18-2 Chad Mendes TKO (punches) UFC 189 July 11, 2015 2 4:57 Las Vegas,Nevada, United States Won the interim UFC Featherweight Championship. Performance of the Night.
Win 17-2 Dennis Siver TKO (punches) UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Siver January 18, 2015 2 1:54 Boston,Massachusetts, United States Performance of the Night.
Win 16-2 Dustin Poirier TKO (punches) UFC 178 September 27, 2014 1 1:46 Las Vegas,Nevada, United States Performance of the Night.
Win 15-2 Diego Brandão TKO (punches) UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Brandao July 19, 2014 1 4:05 Dublin, Ireland Performance of the Night.
Win 14-2 Max Holloway Decision (unanimous) UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Sonnen August 17, 2013 3 5:00 Boston,Massachusetts, United States
Win 13-2 Marcus Brimage TKO (punches) UFC on Fuel TV: Mousasi vs. Latifi April 6, 2013 1 1:07 Stockholm, Sweden Return to Featherweight. Knockout of the Night.
Win 12-2 Ivan Buchinger KO (punch) Cage Warriors FC 51 December 31, 2012 1 3:40 Dublin, Ireland Won the CWFC Lightweight Championship.
Win 11-2 Dave Hill Submission (rear-naked choke) Cage Warriors FC 47 June 2, 2012 2 4:10 Dublin, Ireland Won the CWFC Featherweight Championship.

Browne sent that finger straight to his brain, didnt he?

Back