Matt Lindland named USA Wrestling National Greco Coach

Awesome. Way to go The Law.

Matt Lindland is so unathletic looking for a one of the best USA wrestlers

A high profile name for US Greco can't hurt. Good for him. Every MMA fighter who gives back to the sport by coaching is a step to ensuring the survival of Wrestling.

He bites people in matches. He sued his way on to the Olympic Team.

Then what did he do once on the team? Oh just proved he belonged there by winning a Silver medal for the good ol' U.S. of A!!

It's like when people got all upset that Lesner got a "quick" run at he HW belt. Then dominated some of he top HW's in the World.

Then what did he do once on the team? Oh just proved he belonged there by winning a Silver medal for the good ol' U.S. of A!!

It's like when people got all upset that Lesner got a "quick" run at he HW belt. Then dominated some of he top HW's in the World.

I don't think people question his talent. It's more just that he is known for being a huge asshole.

The bite video is pretty bad man. There's also the video of him getting DQed in 2012 No Gi Worlds for punching the guy.

I don't think people question his talent. It's more just that he is known for being a huge asshole.

The bite video is pretty bad man. There's also the video of him getting DQed in 2012 No Gi Worlds for punching the guy.

Yeah, I can attest to his "grumpiness". I didn't speak about the bite cause I got no defense for that and the DQ was.......odd.

I think the DQ was accidental to be fair. I think it was similar to a Palhares head slap. Unless I'm remembering wrong.

He sued his way on the Olympic team - The refs fucked up big time with a leg foul call. They rewrestled the match and Lindland beat him by 10.

He was dq'd at no gi worlds - He pummeled hard and the guy flopped. That shit wouldnt have gotten called in a peewee wrestling match.

Outside of Rulon Gardner and Brandon Paulson, no one in the USA has the same credentials as Lindland. Paulson didnt want the job and Rulon is approaching 500lbs.

Back