Matt Hughes sends Colby Covington a message prior to UFC 245

People say that Matt Hughes has a dark and douchebag past...

What did he do?

Educate me sherbros

Torturing animals for fun, routine sexual assault, beating the hell out of his elderly father.. should I go on?

Would that be a.... CON?

Que the mandatory Sweet Home Alabama scene brother

90s Nicholas Cage action movies were the shit. Brings back memories of watching TNT.

The Rock is low key a great movie.

90s Nicholas Cage action movies were the shit. Brings back memories of watching TNT.

The Rock is low key a great movie.

How is it low key? It was one of the biggest blockbusters of the decade. Literally every DVD player sold came with a copy of the rock for a while. There are probably more copies of it in circulation than any other movie. Just the definition of a massive Hollywood blockbuster. The exact opposite of low key

What’s that picture mean under the matt Hughes post that doesn’t make sense.

I don’t jerk off to Japanese animation so I don’t know what that is.

Matt lacks self reflection. He needs to confront the reality that he attempted suicide. Deal with his issues and he could become a strong mental health advocate. Living in denial is only going to end in tragedy

Any particular reason why you think so?

People get run over by trains entire time on unguarded railway crossing.

Especially on some country roads, noone around, empty fields everywhere, lack of concentration, driving thoughtlessly, listening to music...

Prime Matt would’ve took Colby behind the barn and violated him.

Matt lacks self reflection. He needs to confront the reality that he attempted suicide. Deal with his issues and he could become a strong mental health advocate. Living in denial is only going to end in tragedy

Do you have a source confirming he attempted suicide? I’ve never heard that. AFAIK, the train accident was not intentional.

Any particular reason why you think so?

People get run over by trains entire time on unguarded railway crossing.

Especially on some country roads, noone around, empty fields everywhere, lack of concentration, driving thoughtlessly, listening to music...
Wake up bruv

If Matt Hughes text it would look like this

coblbfagyfgafdf agjfajkdfha waehsihgalsghlsgahlsdghlaghlasghlghflaghlak;ghlaghlghsfhsdfhs fjsdfhsdfhlshflshglghl hflghfgv
<{cruzshake}>

Colby is a very nice, respectful person. I'm sure he reached out to Matt. He only acts like a goofball so the UFC wont cut him. He's admitted as much.

Both guys are super talented and I think it could go either way.

Back