Matt Hughes "Cage Fitness"

Who is Matt Hugues? Why is he telling me I need to do his training circuit? It amazes me that just anyone can put their name on some fitness fad product and sell it. Does anyone know where this guy comes from?

Who is Matt Hugues? Why is he telling me I need to do his training circuit? It amazes me that just anyone can put their name on some fitness fad product and sell it. Does anyone know where this guy comes from?

I heard he had an MMA fight or two, but not against anyone of note.

He must have sucked then. And what the fuck is K1?

Franchising? Take my money Matt!

Holy shit guys. I Googled him and it was just as I thought. He's the underachieving brother of legendary MMA fighter, Mark Hughes!

Serious question: would you mess with this crew? I wouldn't.

seven-cage-fighters.png

What, and risk taking a pounding from him? Are you mad? What would Mike Goldberg have to say about that?

Everthing else is virtually identical, or Its all Over! (first two things that came to mind)

Have you not seen what a great investment it is!! Chael Sonnen is in on the idea..........

"The bad guy of the UFC is taking over Cage fitness".

I wonder if he will have to fight it out with Matt Hugues.........with folding chairs........

Winner is the next Franklin weight title holder of the ultimate cage fitness warrior........

Back