Matt Hardy more than just hints at AEW signing

If Matt Hardy is the Exalted One, there isn't much to reveal and hasn't been much for a while now, but it's probably getting to the point where people will be disappointed if it isn't him (or at least someone with his name value). I think he'll end up in AEW but I don't necessarily think that he's the Exalted One. There's room for a major swerve.

They're really milking this reveal and it's clear as day why. Nobody actually gives a shit about The Dark Order otherwise. I don't even know why I care about this reveal myself because I'll just go right back to not caring about The Dark Order immediately afterwards, unless the new leader completely changes the tone of the faction. But even then, the whole thing is undermined by how uninteresting they are in the ring.

If Matt Hardy is the Exalted One, there isn't much to reveal and hasn't been much for a while now, but it's probably getting to the point where people will be disappointed if it isn't him (or at least someone with his name value). I think he'll end up in AEW but I don't necessarily think that he's the Exalted One. There's room for a major swerve.

They're really milking this reveal and it's clear as day why. Nobody actually gives a shit about The Dark Order otherwise. I don't even know why I care about this reveal myself because I'll just go right back to not caring about The Dark Order immediately afterwards, unless the new leader completely changes the tone of the faction. But even then, the whole thing is undermined by how uninteresting they are in the ring.
It's weird, because they were initially pretty cool in-ring the first couple of appearances I saw. There was a spot where you had Gracin literally use Evil Unos shoulder, one of the other teams guys shoulder, and the refs shoulder to walk off the top turn buckle and launch himself down at the legal man, and it was one of many spots I enjoyed from them. Uno was initially a lot more involved and now he just sics Stu on the other team, and plays opportunist and shady old school tactics that dont work or make them look clever, and they rely too much on the numbers game. I agree, the whole angle sucks at this point, but let's face it... They are trying to be the most evil thing in AEW, a roster flooded with evil or unhinged gimmicks, and honestly they are the most dorky bunch of the whole org, it honestly looks stupid at this point. They tried to play their whole Christopher Daniel's thing like it was a mind game to fuck with SCUs heads and divide them and weaken them, but they only really made themselves look like they dont even know who the exalted one is, like they're guessing as they go. Major plot holes in that whole story line, they forgot the part where they should have said they devised that whole siege on SCUs solidarity as a gift for the exalted one or something to justify it, but instead it just looked like they really thought he was the EO and were surprised he wasnt like a bunch of morons. Makes it look like AEW has no idea what to do with these guys, they seem to be completely lost in the shuffle. Have there been AEW cuts yet? I'd imagine this faction might be one of the first to go or be reduced to enhancement talent, the are wasting more air time than Brandi Rhodes.

He should sign with who gives of a shit world wrestling

I really don't know what Matt can give pro wrestling at this point, other than being a prolific mouthpiece for someone else.

God Bless him, and everything he's done for the sport, but it's not fun watching him wrestle anymore.

He's still the JNCO version of Jimmy Jam Garvin...so who cares what he does.

Wheres the fucking Dynamite thread.. what shit is this...

Awwww, son of a bitch!

Underwhelming that it's a WWE dropout, even more underwhelming in an empty arena,

I still hope Matt joins and create another faction. Save us Matt!

Awwww, son of a bitch!

Underwhelming that it's a WWE dropout, even more underwhelming in an empty arena,

I still hope Matt joins and create another faction. Save us Matt!

Did you not watch the episode or something? Matt Hardy is in AEW.

No I haven't watched it, I found out late. Still disappointed that he isn't TEO.

Underwhelming debut in empty arena is underwhelming and empty.

This guys gimmick is fucking stupid

Zero excitement for his arrival

This guys gimmick is fucking stupid

Zero excitement for his arrival

Disagree. He has one of the most complex gimmicks and its much better than most everyone else's cookie cutter gimmick.

However, not sure he'll fit well in with the goofy gimmicks of AEW.

His debut over shadowed the debut of Brodie Lee aka Luke Harper who could be a solid contributor hopefully, he put on some good matches towards the end of his singles run on Smackdown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back