Matt Hammil Vs. Thiago Silva

I think Hammil's wrestling will come to play. Hammil via UD

I agree, Thiago Silva TKO, Hammil's wrestling has gotten worse and Rashad had a lot of trouble taking Silva down and keeping him down. Thiago Silva will either hurt him on the feet and finish him on the ground or take him down and pound him out at some point.

Silva via easy TKO

Hamill won't make it out of the second

Yeah it sure was, don't know why I thought it was the other way around when typing.

Well, Hamill did get finished by a kick but it was by Franklin and it was to the liver.

TBH I don't think he's been mentally in it for a while..

The reason why I said that though is because what's the point? He probably knows he's fucked out of a job why drain himself further? Might as well take a hit on the paycheck, be hydrated and ready to KO a mo fo. Rather than try to make weight and end up like Rumble Johnson in his last fight for the UFC.

posted in the weigh in thread:

UFC ‏@ufc 5m
Update: Thiago Silva won't make weight, will be fined 25% of show money, not eligible for any finish bonuses #UFCFightNight

Hammer Hamill will win.

Thiago is a predictable head hunter. Hammer will see Thiago's looping right hook from a mile away.

Hammer plays it smart, he'll win with ease.

Hammer Hamill will win.

Thiago is a predictable head hunter. Hammer will see Thiago's looping right hook from a mile away.

Hammer plays it smart, he'll win with ease.

You don't think Hamill is predictable? The dude is slow as hell and doesn't set up his shots well at all. If Thiago's TDD is above average, he wins pretty easily.

He may be out of shape and unprepared though so who knows

Rooting for Hamill but I can't see anything other than a KO/TKO finish for Silva.

People like Hamill? Never forget him doing his best acting performance to get the win over Jones.

Matt_Hamill_lip.jpg

+ he injured his shoulder in the takedown.

And you are saying he was acting? Please tell me that you were joking.

Who are the 26 people who think Hamimll wins? Can't see that happening

Back