Matt Hammil Vs. Thiago Silva

People like Hamill? Never forget him doing his best acting performance to get the win over Jones.

I think Hammill gets knocked back into retirement personally. I guess I want Silva to win because he is at least slightly relevant.

Rooting for Hamill slightly.

Hoping to see a Hamill that's rediscovered his drive. He's honestly hasn't shown it in a long time. Looks like he's been just going through the motions.The fight against Hollet was just weird with him doing his best Nick Diaz impression in the first round, nearly finishing Hollet and then a gasfest.

Honestly, I hope both are on their A game and that it's a good, competitive fight more than anything.

Not rooting for anyone,Silva by Sprawl and Brawl

Silva by stoppage.

I feel like Hamill's days are done, unfortunately. The fight against Tito was his best performance, but he's looked really subpar in his three following fights.

Why is Thiago not facing Big Foot ?

People like Hamill? Never forget him doing his best acting performance to get the win over Jones.

He did the same thing after the eye poke in the Jardine fight. Don't get me wrong--it was a legit poke--but it wasn't intentional and it didn't deserve a point deduction. Before that, I had Keith winning. Afterwards, Jardine abandoned his gameplan and fought more desperately, virtually guaranteeing a Hamill decision and a Jardine boot from the UFC.

Dang, I really don't like either of these fighters. I still think Thiago clobbers him, though.

Because Bigfoot is a HW and Thiago fights at LHW?

Even a catchweight of 230 would be pushing it for Bigfoot.

Thiago weight about 230 and said he'd face him regardless of how heavy BF is

Not rooting for anyone, Hammil wins

I'm rooting for Hamill, but I don't see anyway he wins this fight. Silva will pick him apart and get the TKO stoppage... then probably test positive for steroids and get it overturned as a NC and then he'll get cut from the UFC.

Maybe they can learn to do it in sign language.
Then keep an eye out for any of these.
die.gif

...or just keep it simple.
thiago_silva.gif

Thiago is such a bad ass, that throat slash thing would be lame from any other fighter, but with Thiago it's legitimately scary lol.

I LOVED when he knocked out Feijao and walked to the camera making a "Shhh, he's sleeping" gesture with his hands to the audience.

Thiago is such a bad ass, that throat slash thing would be lame from any other fighter, but with Thiago it's legitimately scary lol.

I LOVED when he knocked out Feijao and walked to the camera making a "Shhh, he's sleeping" gesture with his hands to the audience.

My sentiments also. If he can act a lick, any director should cast him as a movie villain. Seems perfect for it.

Back