Matt Hamill signs with WSOF, debuts July 5th

Interesting note about Matt.

When the whole Jon Jones phone thing "I got hacked business" happened. I have a twitter account that I don't really use all that much. I had 1 follower at the time.

Anyway when Jones posted his tweet "Seems like I got hacked". I replied to his tweet with "Oh shut up you lying sack of **** ."

5 seconds later, I get a notification that I have a new follower. I look it up. It's MATT HAMILL. I thought that was funny as hell.

Interesting note about Matt.

When the whole Jon Jones phone thing "I got hacked business" happened. I have a twitter account that I don't really use all that much. I had 1 follower at the time.

Anyway when Jones posted his tweet "Seems like I got hacked". I replied to his tweet with "Oh shut up you lying sack of **** ."

5 seconds later, I get a notification that I have a new follower. I look it up. It's MATT HAMILL. I thought that was funny as hell.

Deaf Twitter ninja.

hmmmm, ok. Kinda cool I guess.

Hammil vs Mike Kyle, anyone?

I hope he's somewhat serious this time. He put up stinkers at the end of his UFC run. Some of the worst fights they had.

this. He looked absolutely dreadful against Hamill.

He's come outta retirement again wish him the best in WSOF

Or Rampage vs Hamill II, another dream fight.

If by dream, you mean it will put me to sleep like the first one (and I was there live), then I agree.

I repeat....legit fell asleep during the fight at the MGM Grand.

If by dream, you mean it will put me to sleep like the first one (and I was there live), then I agree.

I repeat....legit fell asleep during the fight at the MGM Grand.

Yes, I was being sarcastic. I wouldn't care to see Hamill against Tito or Rampage again...even for free.

Sub-Zero MMA ‏@SubZeroMMA 5m

Matt Hamill vs. Ronny Markes targeted for WSOF 12 on Aug. 2.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Back