Matt Hamill signs with WSOF, debuts July 5th

They'd be stupid not to. Only other thing they could say is that he was robbed by corrupt judging or he'd have a victory over Michael Bisping.

I used to love this guy but haven't forgiven him since I spent $250 on a UFC ticket and ended up seeing he and Rampage in main event I actually fell asleep during. And that was being there live. No lie.

That still was one of the worst robberies I have seen in mma. It began my hate of Bisping, I was so pissed about.

I wish Matt the best seems like a hard guy to dislike.

Matt seems like a real enigma to me. On the TUF show, in training he was toying with the other guys, ragdolling them around easily; but then in actual fights he would often not use his extensive wrestling skills much. I just never got that.

That still was one of the worst robberies I have seen in mma. It began my hate of Bisping, I was so pissed about.

I wish Matt the best seems like a hard guy to dislike.

I was a lifelong pro wrestling fan and that fight hooked me on UFC and later MMA. I hated Bisping so much

During the Hendo-Bisping TUF season, when Bisping spit in Michael Johnson's face, I wanted to shoot him, literally.

I've turned a corner on the Count in the last couple of years but I've never hated anyone in MMA or wrestling as much as Bisping for awhile.

I'd pay good money to see Hamill vs Hollett 2. That was truly a excellent display of endurance and skill.

will be cool seeing hamil in wsof

Hope he's able to get a few good wins under his belt and call it a day.

His last fight was one of the worst i've ever seen. He should just retire.

Also I wasn't even aware Ronny Markes got cut from the UFC.

I just hope he is serious about fighting when he comes back and he's prepared and everything. His last fight was sad to watch and it looked like a guy who just needed the money.

Well, why not... He's a name... Why not scoop up some more guys like Prangley and Houston and have a 205 Grand Prix...

Well, why not... He's a name... Why not scoop up some more guys like Prangley and Houston and have a 205 Grand Prix...

not%20bad.jpg

seems like he retired because he knew he'd get destroyed in the UFC from that point on.

Is anyone actually looking forward to watching him fight again? I assume if he wasn't deaf people wouldn't bother watching his fights..

Is anyone actually looking forward to watching him fight again? I assume if he wasn't deaf people wouldn't bother watching his fights..

Guaranteed if he wasn't deaf, nobody would give a shit about his career. But he is and it's a good story... He's certainly one of the people I'm most interested in seeing from those on the WSOF roster.

I hope he's somewhat serious this time. He put up stinkers at the end of his UFC run. Some of the worst fights they had.

His coach left him before his last fight, begging him to retire. Sadly I think he is just trying to get a few last checks.

I think he should make more movies. :icon_lol:

Back