Matt Hamill or Jones (whose win was more legitimate?)

Jesus, you people are actually making me defend Jon Jones.....

Stop it.

Alright, I apologize I'm obviously very anti-Jones. But seriously, how long until the sport is known for ridiculous decisions? It really impacts boxing, the decisions are a total joke. One thing I enjoyed about the UFC is that most of the time that corruption seemed absent.

The "loss" to Mahammahammil is a joke and doesn't count. Thank God Maz doesn't ref for the UFC any more. He was terrible.

Jon GOAT Jones is undefeated.

Ones a disputed judges call the other undisputed so you pick

In the history of the sport Jones will go down as a multiple-time steroid cheat and winner of many dubious decisions.

It doesn't bother me that Jones will keep making big money. I mean, he like the other fighters deserve to get paid for putting their health on the line.

I just think it's sad for the future of the sport. We've come to a place where we just accept bad decisions as commonplace and it will just escalate from here to a new normal...which is where boxing is at.

All those who argue a decision is a decision and fans should move on or stop pretending that the result wasn't ridiculous are part of the problem. Or at the very least, not part of the solution.

No matter how many paragraphs you write, you aren't fooling anyone. You're problem isnt cheating, because both Fedor and GSP have cheated in their careers. Also no matter how stupid you pretend to be, you arent stupid enough to believe that most of these fighters arent on some kind of performance enhancer.

No, it's clear as day that your problem is that you hate Jon Jones, and you'll cling to any excuse to justify your seething hate.

Just remember that while you sit on an internet forum whining and crying, Jones is making millions, winning championship fights, and making for favorite fighters look like children in that cage. You know, your "100% allnatty " heroes who have NEVER taken a performance enhancer in their ENTIRE life.... LMAO!

Hamill's was more legitimate. Jones broke the rules and received the prescribed penalty. All by the book.

I think this is part of the solution. That judge needs to be fired and investigated. What if they went with a totally different judging system. Rather than 3 judges, we have 5 judges?

Or, maybe the problem is these judges know what they will be judging too far in advance? and this enables them to get paid off well in advance of a fight?

What if judges didn't know what they were judging until a couple of days before? Almost like a USADA test.
I like the 5 judge idea. That would really make a dumb shit stand out that much note like that douche from Sat that gave Jones 4 rounds

It's just that you cannot argue that Reyes didn't win the first 3 rounds. It's very clearcut. Meaning judges must have got paid off or something to that effect.

If it's allowed to fester it will ruin the sport. This isn't the first time Jones has won highly questionable decisions...I don't know if he or his camp is involved in some way but at the very least, it deserves a proper investigation.

Bribes or conspiracy would explain judges favouring a certain fighter. What about when one fighter gets robbed consistently over several fights? It's not obvious to me how corruption could account for that, since I can't identify any one person who benefits.

It's just that you cannot argue that Reyes didn't win the first 3 rounds.

Sherdog scored the 2nd for Jones.

See how easy it is to argue? You may think they scored it wrongly, but saying "you cannot argue" is just dumb.

The fight was scored by 21 media and 3 official judges and 14 media selected Reyes and 7 media and 3 official judges for Jones. So 14 picked Reyes and 10 chose Jones. Fans voted and 59% chose Reyes to 41% for Jones. This was obviously a close fight that went Jones' way and is far from a robbery!!! A robbery is GSP vs Hendricks where all 16 media and 1 judge had Hendricks where only 2 judges gave it to GSP! 17 to 2 = robbery, 14 to 10 is a close fight!!! Stop with the robbery talk!!!

Hammill was just like rope-a-doping from the floor. It was the plan from the get-go and Jon Bon Jovi fell for it like a dumbass.

No matter how many paragraphs you write, you aren't fooling anyone. You're problem isnt cheating, because both Fedor and GSP have cheated in their careers. Also no matter how stupid you pretend to be, you arent stupid enough to believe that most of these fighters arent on some kind of performance enhancer.

No, it's clear as day that your problem is that you hate Jon Jones, and you'll cling to any excuse to justify your seething hate.

Just remember that while you sit on an internet forum whining and crying, Jones is making millions, winning championship fights, and making for favorite fighters look like children in that cage. You know, your "100% allnatty " heroes who have NEVER taken a performance enhancer in their ENTIRE life.... LMAO!

I'm not jealous of his lifestyle. There are plenty of rich and famous people who are miserable and I like my life. Congrats to what he has achieved.

Maybe I am naive and drug use is far more rampant in the sport than I imagined. I don't like drug use questioning the legitimacy of the sport and I don't like corrupt judging questing the legitimacy of the sport. All I can do is go off the evidence and the evidence says Jones is a cheater that degraded the sport. If evidence comes out that shows that GSP or others cheated then that would change my sentiment towards them AND towards the sport. But there is no evidence of GSP cheating.

Bribes or conspiracy would explain judges favouring a certain fighter. What about when one fighter gets robbed consistently over several fights? It's not obvious to me how corruption could account for that, since I can't identify any one person who benefits.
You're thinking too hard and using too much pragmatic logic - that does not exist here. Here, WE KNOW some SHADOWY group is behind this shit - probably pedophile cannibals from a Clinton backed pizzeria

The fight was scored by 21 media and 3 official judges and 14 media selected Reyes and 7 media and 3 official judges for Jones. So 14 picked Reyes and 10 chose Jones. Fans voted and 59% chose Reyes to 41% for Jones. This was obviously a close fight that went Jones' way and is far from a robbery!!! A robbery is GSP vs Hendricks where all 16 media and 1 judge had Hendricks where only 2 judges gave it to GSP! 17 to 2 = robbery, 14 to 10 is a close fight!!! Stop with the robbery talk!!!

Christ really? Is the average person totally drunk watching at a bar lol? I was looking at polls that showed 95% favoring Reyes after the fight.

You're thinking too hard and using too much pragmatic logic - that does not exist here. Here, WE KNOW some SHADOWY group is behind this shit - probably pedophile cannibals from a Clinton backed pizzeria

It happens in boxing all the time. This isn't unheard of in combat sports. Its a black eye on its history.

Back