Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

I wasn't even aware he was accused of being registered in his name on Suggardadies.com.

Good for him?

Now's he's just got to explain handing out fake id's to underage girls and shipping them across state lines to have him and his buddies rail them, and he should be good.
This shit is why I always wait a few weeks to form an opinion. So now he didn't do the main charge it would seem but surely the others will stick and trump is still giving russia the nuclear code any day now

This shit is why I always wait a few weeks to form an opinion. So now he didn't do the main charge it would seem but surely the others will stick and trump is still giving russia the nuclear code any day now

Uh, the main charge wasn't that he was registered to a Sugar Daddy website. It's that he paid to fuck underage girls, transport them across state lines, and the shit he did with fake IDs.

Uh, the main charge wasn't that he was registered to a Sugar Daddy website. It's that he paid to fuck underage girls, transport them across state lines, and the shit he did with fake IDs.

And how are those allegations shaping up so far? Seems like his residence would've been raided by now if they had anything on him, given his high profile. At the very least, you'd think Gaetz would keep his head down. And yet...

Yeah I somehow doubt it but like I said I'll wait a little longer. I'd he did it fry him

And how are those allegations shaping up so far? Seems like his residence would've been raided by now if they had anything on him, given his high profile. At the very least, you'd think Gaetz would keep his head down. And yet...

So your argument is because they haven't raided his house, and a sitting Congressman has still be seen in public, that it must be nothing? Sound logic. Why did you think they needed to raid his house?

People make an outrageous accusation and the depraved jump on it without full evidence. That's not cool regardless of your ideology. How do you get your reputation back? The idiots will always be out there with their scumbag remarks.

I will say, Gaetz seems like a bit of a tool.
I thought we were in the Biden thread for a minute.

People make an outrageous accusation and the depraved jump on it without full evidence. That's not cool regardless of your ideology. How do you get your reputation back? The idiots will always be out there with their scumbag remarks.

I sincerely wish stories like this only surfaced directly before resolution instead of months in advance. Everyone's going to assume whatever they want and do we really need the play by play?

Back