Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

iu

He might not get many more opportunities, he was just on saying the election wasn’t stolen.

Just LOL at this thread.

It's starting to rival the Covington kid and Russia collusion threads.

You guys gotta stop running with media narratives

Just LOL at this thread.

Yeah it should be no big deal an elected official is paying for pussy. I guess I am old school and expect a little bit more out of a member of the "Family Values" party.
Do you listen to this song when you work out?

Yeah it should be no big deal an elected official is paying for pussy. I guess I am old school and expect a little bit more out of a member of the "Family Values" party.

Holy shit. Wtf is that?

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

wrecked lol.

Just LOL at this thread.

Hey bud but the Russian hoax you guys keep going on about was real. Look up The Kremlin Papers. I look forward to you joining the right side of history, for once.

Hey bud but the Russian hoax you guys keep going on about was real. Look up The Kremlin Papers. I look forward to you joining the right side of history, for once.
I'd cite the Senate Intelligence Committee report until these papers have some verification. Not that it would make a difference to these sycophants.

I'd cite the Senate Intelligence Committee report until these papers have some verification. Not that it would make a difference to these sycophants.

They’ve been proactively validated. Numerous journalist reported on these very same things in 2018. But I agree with you on that point. Until something credible other than another a source this is just more noise. But it’s another voice in the same choir.

Just goofing on the article's sentence which is oddly worded (immediately is a prime time to prosecute criminals) and couched in qualifiers - "if there's enough evidence"
I think their sources don’t want to spill too many details and end up affecting the case when it goes to trial.

Yawn. You guys fell for it again. Just like u always do. Just a CNN zombie

wrecked lol.

This is what this thread has become. The half dozen idiots continually wrong patting each other on the back for being wrong again.

You guys are priceless

You mean the Kremlin papers that show they knew they could dupe idiots like you into tearing the country apart. Lol

And they succeeded. The were correct. They knew Trump becoming president would trigger you drones into destroying your own country

You mean the Kremlin papers that show they knew they could dupe idiots like you into tearing the country apart. Lol

And they succeeded. The were correct. They knew Trump becoming president would trigger you drones into destroying your own country

I'm sure all of those people attacking the capitol on the 6th all vote Democrat. ;)

Back