Matt brown's fragile body?

Pussy and dumbass. You are both very intelligent and funny.

You joined this forum in the past few months. 850+ posts in 2014? You are a tool. And Zimo joined last month and already calling people dumbasses?

Keyboard commandos, probably 12 years old with orange Dorito covered keyboard keys.

and you sound like a complete pussy, people used to have headbutting comps at parties when i was in high school.

Can nobody take a fuckin joke anymore, jeez, the dumbasses on this site is something else

You joined this forum in the past few months. 850+ posts in 2014? You are a tool. And Zimo joined last month and already calling people dumbasses?

Keyboard commandos, probably 12 years old with orange Dorito covered keyboard keys.

Ive already destroyed my white tapout shirt with my dorito covered fingers. You must have a spare jersey dude, help a bro out

i just love engaging in stimulating conversations with people like you. and i'm a lot more than just a keyboard warrior, i'm thirty and have fought in mma back in the day, how about you bud? you do realise that shit slinging is common on sherdog even amongst the people that have been posting for years. let me guess, another clown that has taken a few classes in bjj and thinks they are knowledgable about fighting, fuck off and let us argue if you have nothing worth adding.

Last edited:

what as opposed to someone that has been a member since 2006 and has fuck all posts. what don't you have anything worth saying. that piss poor comment certainly wasn't worth breaking your sabbatical.

and you a definitely a muppet. please tell me what exercise with weights specifically targets the stomach. and most traditional strikers like boxers or thai fighters don't lift. i have done some basic powerlifting in the past, but have never got into a body builders routine because they are worse than useless to a boxer. do you even fight bro? or are you just a muppet that thinks they are hard because they can lift a bit and poise in the mirror of the local gym.

There are some that specifically target the abs. Just google it if you want to see some videos. Also, compound lifts like Squats, bench, deadlift etc work your abs. Abs are like any other muscle, so doing endurance exercises like situps (even though those don't really target abs but hip flexor) aren't going to build very much mass. True story, if you want to get your abs more defined you would be better off lifting weight with them than trying to do 1000 situps or planking for 2 hours.

There are some that specifically target the abs. Just google it if you want to see some videos. Also, compound lifts like Squats, bench, deadlift etc work your abs. Abs are like any other muscle, so doing endurance exercises like situps (even though those don't really target abs but hip flexor) aren't going to build very much mass. True story, if you want to get your abs more defined you would be better off lifting weight with them than trying to do 1000 situps or planking for 2 hours.
i've always had a abs from doing nothing but punching the bag. i just think appearance is overrated by a lot of people. did you see the original comment. that brown was vulnerable to body shots because he was skinny. if this was true the same would be the case for 70% of boxers and kickboxers. that is just plain stupid, it's the kind of mentality that says you have to look like lombard of lesnar to be a fighter. gym lemmings and bjj wanna be's always say the dumbest shit.

i've always had a abs from doing nothing but punching the bag. i just think appearance is overrated by a lot of people. did you see the original comment. that brown was vulnerable to body shots because he was skinny. if this was true the same would be the case for 70% of boxers and kickboxers. that is just plain stupid, it's the kind of mentality that says you have to look like lombard of lesnar to be a fighter. gym lemmings and bjj wanna be's always say the dumbest shit.

You are such a badass

Back