Matt Brown's 3 year old boys sitting cageside, watching their dad almost kill a man

I remember watching mike Tyson kfto out of dudes when I was as young as 7 years old and thinking he was the baddest man on the planet. Also Rocky IV was my favorite movie when it came out and I was 4 years old!

I went huntin' with my uncle as a kid and watched him mercilessly kill animals. I was disturbed but I learned to respect the graceful beast as only he did. The people at home considered these animals as just meat, he considered them as friends and compassions.
Ever since, I have dedicated my life to protecting wildlife.

How the f*&k do you equate your uncle hunting animals mercilessly with some sort of respect?

He's a loudmouth conservative, I'd imagine the kids get the Belt when they misbehave and have to call him sir.

I'm sure Brown wants nothing but the best for his kids

If you're sure of this, then you should have nothing to worry about.

I think people were just surprised to see he brought a 3 year old to watch such a violent combat sport.

I think it's nobody else's business. Fact is, none of you will ever have any impact on this child's life, so none of you should be so concerned about what his actual father does. You don't really care about this kid. You just want to act pretentious because it's easy to sit in anonymity and judge others.

I agree. But there are lots of little kids in the audience all the time.
Or even "special guests" like the little boy JDS brought in the cage after the fight.

Absolutely inexcusable, I can actually understand it somewhat with fighter's kids but not when they are that young.

If you're sure of this, then you should have nothing to worry about.

I think it's nobody else's business. Fact is, none of you will ever have any impact on this child's life, so none of you should be so concerned about what his actual father does. You don't really care about this kid. You just want to act pretentious because it's easy to sit in anonymity and judge others.

Except it is. We all live together in the same world. You may not have an impact on the child's life but if that child is beating your kid to a bloody pulp on the school yard taking a page out of daddy's book you better believe that child's life is having an impact on yours.
Let's not even talk about the audience at those events and what the kids might experience outside the cage...

And if other people's kids are not your business, why stop at potential harm to the child's mental health? Why not extend it to parents beating their kids? They can do with their property as they please, right? Maybe rent those suckers out to the friendly neighborhood pedophile for some cash.

Supremely ignorant statement.

Except it is. We all live together in the same world. You may not have an impact on the child's life but if that child is beating your kid to a bloody pulp on the school yard taking a page out of daddy's book you better believe that child's life is having an impact on yours.
Let's not even talk about the audience at those events and what the kids might experience outside the cage...

And if other people's kids are not your business, why stop at potential harm to the child's mental health? Why not extend it to parents beating their kids? They can do with their property as they please, right? Maybe rent those suckers out to the friendly neighborhood pedophile for some cash.

Supremely ignorant statement.

Right, because taking a kid to a live sport is the same thing as domestic abuse and pedophilia. You showed me.

Kids can be there. It's part of life. I let my girlfriend come to my fights. She isn't into it but she supports me. I'd have my kids there if they wanted to attend

Is your girlfriend 8 years old?

Anyway, they're his kids and they're only 3. In a couple of years they wont remember most of it. How much of your life do you accurately remember when you were 3?

idiotic thread, what about Boxers kids coming to their fights? Still sick and wrong because punches are being thrown?

What about NFL players who might get hurt by a tackle? where do you draw the line TS? WWE has people getting hit on the head with chairs and bust open... is it more suitable?

At the end of the day sports are great for kids to get into, exposing them to sports at a young age is a good thing

My son is 4, he goes to a martial arts class. Is it ok for him to practice Martial Arts but not watch it? If someone wants to wrap their kids in cotton wool and keep them away from contact sports thats ok but dont judge those who dont.

Many great fighters get into the sport from the moment they can throw a punch so hold fire on the judgement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back