Matt Brown worst decision

psg15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Is Matt Brown leaving his old team, and joining Elevation Fight Team, the worst career decision he every made?

His worst decision was that haircut.

he already left them, like a year ago

Elevation seems to be working great for Magny. I think it's more that Brown can't take body shots.

It's not like he's a sucky fighter now because he lost to Jake Ellenberger. IMO he's one of the greatest overachievers in MMA history. The guy has subpar athletic ability and isn't very smart yet has been able to add so many skills that he's become a perennial top 15 guy in arguably the TUFest division in the sport. With some luck he could even get a title shot some day although I think his chances are slimmer than Bisping's because at least Bisping was winning enough high level fights that he clawed his way to multiple title eliminators.

Why is his body made of glass

Elevation seems to be working great for Magny. I think it's more that Brown can't take body shots.

The coaches that makeup that team are Magny's original coaches. So Magny doesn't count. Lol

Never a fan. Always chokes just like Cerrone

Never a fan. Always chokes just like Cerrone
so you cant be a fan of a guy that falls short of being a champion? what a strange standard to set

Is Matt Brown leaving his old team, and joining Elevation Fight Team, the worst career decision he every made?

Jesus guy. Take it easy, it's one loss and he was caught off guard by the power of Ellenberger. Brown looked fine otherwise. Also, Brown has elevated his game and made enormous improvements over the years from journey man to contender. I believe Matt makes solid career decisions as it relates to training.

It was actually elevation's worst decision to bring Matt to their team and give him sponsorships and what not. I'm not saying don't let the man make a living and get paid, but bring someone else on who is much better than him and deserves it more. From what I heard on the JRE, elevation (muscle pharm gym) is hemorrhaging money anyway.

Jesus guy. Take it easy, it's one loss and he was caught off guard by the power of Ellenberger. Brown looked fine otherwise. Also, Brown has elevated his game and made enormous improvements over the years from journey man to contender. I believe Matt makes solid career decisions as it relates to training.

In order to be a contender you have to beat contenders, which he has not. His best win is over Jordan Mein, who is now retired.

Back