Matt Brown vs. Robbie Lawler

Mongler

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I want this fight to happen, and I want it to happen right meow. Whether or not you think Matt has been fighting cans, his recovery and performance after that was just a great thing to see. Give him that step up in competition. Have Dana tell Ellenberger to get hurt in some way, like a hangnail that hurts or some shit, I don't know. People won't question Dana.

I'd love to see this fight

Honestly, I think it may be a bad fight for Robbie. Of all the guys in the top 5, this may be the best match up for Brown. Robbie's gonna stand and bang with him and that's what Brown thrives on. Dude's got a chin on him and is just gonna keep coming.

Brown would finish Robbie imo.

Robbie is great, but he's at a disadvantage in reach and length.

Also, Brown could match him punch for punch.

TErrible match up for Robbie.

Honestly, I think it may be a bad fight for Robbie. Of all the guys in the top 5, this may be the best match up for Brown. Robbie's gonna stand and bang with him and that's what Brown thrives on. Dude's got a chin on him and is just gonna keep coming.

I agree with nearly everything you said, cept the bad fight for Robbie. Only reason being is that I've seen enough MMA fights to know that whatever I think is going to happen....just won't. Something else will happen in the craziest way possible. I didn't think Hendricks/Lawler would of went the way it did.

I'd still be rooting for Lawler, but after what Matt did tonight...ehh. I don't really want either one of them to lose. Just let em bang, bro.

I would take Brown at this point.

Hell, Brown-Hendricks sounds interesting as hell at this point.

Fk yes let's hv it even if robbie loses against je ...Brown is a cyborg but still think lawler sleeps Matt ...can't use the take one to get one with that kind of power our current champ nearly gt kod for that

pretty much anyone except a heavy wrestler and brown can do well. Although i think Brown should get a title shot, I don't see him beating anyone in the "real" top 5, i'm not including Rory or tyrone in the "real" top 5. I think he matches up well with Rory and Tyrone gasses horribly too. So both those fights are winnable

I want this fight to happen, and I want it to happen right meow. Whether or not you think Matt has been fighting cans, his recovery and performance after that was just a great thing to see. Give him that step up in competition. Have Dana tell Ellenberger to get hurt in some way, like a hangnail that hurts or some shit, I don't know. People won't question Dana.

I'd love to see this fight

I'm gonna use that. :D

Robbie might be a little big and powerful for him. He might be able to crack Brown in an exchange.

Regardless I think it's the best non-title fight that can be made in the division right now. Winner gets the champ.

Brown vs Diaz is where its really at. i would take lawler if that cant happen.

I'm gonna use that. :D

You are?
attachment.php

Back