Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz - BOOK IT!

It would be an amazing fight. I wish Diaz would take it

I dont wanna see Lombard vs Brown just yet. I think Brown would retire Diaz for the 9th time though, but I still wanna see.

I wanna see Nick telling Brown, "What?!? *flicks him off*" and then brown goes into relapse Herion mode and finishes Diaz.

At this point, if Nick Diaz were to come back, we would be way too entitled to accept that as a sort of return fight. Dana has noted how the Diaz brothers are problematically out of touch with reality and one thing about Dana, when he is right, he is right.

I dont wanna see Lombard vs Brown just yet. I think Brown would retire Diaz for the 9th time though, but I still wanna see.

I wanna see Nick telling Brown, "What?!? *flicks him off*" and then brown goes into relapse Herion mode and finishes Diaz.

lol

Brown should be the perfect opponent for Diaz to want to fight. Nick has always complained about fighters either lay n praying him or dancing around on the outside. Who better to stand in the middle of the octagon and go to war with than Matt Brown?

I'm sure Diaz would find an excuse not to take the fight. He isn't serious about being a great MMA fighter anymore. It seems like he just wants huge paychecks while putting in as little work as he has to.

I'd looove to see this fight. Itd be everything Diaz vs Condit should have been. Diaz would win by 4th rd. Tko by body shots if it ever happens. Brown would just be getting boxed the fuck up the first 3.

masthead.jpg

Every time there's a Diaz thread, you can all but guarantee someone will say "box him up."

brown deserves a #1 contender fight, and i dont think a fight with diaz should be one.

The weigh-in face off itself would be epic.Make this happen Dana!!
Lombard should fight winner of Lawler/Ellenburger in august, just bc imo he should be fighting for the title next so he needs a higher ranked guy than Dong.
.Lombard should of been fighting Ellenberger in the first place.Lawler/Brown would b good too

Back