Matt Brown vs. Lawler/Ellenberger winner?

johplin6

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Lawler wins, which he will. Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown would be a fun fight to watch. If Ellenberger won, which he won't, him and Brown will probably be good, but not as exciting as the Lawler. Should Matt fight the winner of this?

Edit: Or maybe should he fight Lombard rather than Lawler/Ellenberger?

Lawler deserves another crack at the whip
He bettered Hendricks in that fight

Dana wants Lawler/Hendricks 2...so he's gonna carefully select the next opponent for Lawler in a #1 contender if Lawler beats Berger...therefore we wont see Lawler fight Lombard or Woodley and since Lawler recently beat Rory and Stun Gun's not high enough for a #1 contender bout...theres only 2 possible options

A rusty Nick Diaz...or Matt Brown (who Lawler has the best chance to beat), even though I think Brown would blitz Lawler and once the 2 start banging...I honestly have to give the advantage to Brown.

Lombard needs a fight.. lets stop leaving him out of the arguments

I don't see Brown fighting Jake or Robbie next but Matt likely earned himself another FS1 headliner or even a Fox card co-main event against Tarec Saffiedine for his next fight

I don't see Brown fighting Jake or Robbie next but Matt likely earned himself another FS1 headliner or even a Fox card co-main event against Tarec Saffiedine for his next fight

I think Saffiedine beats him.

Rory vs Woodley
Lawler vs Ellenberger
Hendricks fighting again in the fall...
Lombard waiting for an opponent...
Brown now waiting for an opponent...
Diaz doesn't wanna fight...
... So yes... I like Lombard vs Brown perhaps UFC 176??

get real, look at the 7 guys he beat

There are nothing wrong with the guys he beat, he has 7 consecutive wins 95% of the fighters there have never done that, if he doesn't deserve a shot they might as well take a lesson from Bellator and use tournaments because that's bullshit

Back