Matt Brown vs Gunnar Nelson?

Hahaha. Think Brown vs WSOF makes the most sense at this point.

If you're asking if I'm down to sit on the couch and watch those guys fight on tv... Yes, I think I can make that happen on my end

Brown needs a win and Gunnar is dangerous.

They just tried to give him a win and look at how that turned out.

Gunnar needs a name win to get up to contender level and Matt needs to beat someone noteworthy to bounce back.

Maaan... As a Brown fan that doesn't sound like a good outcome at the moment... I think Matt should face maybe...Cote? I don't know. Saffiedine?

Him vs Cote could be super fun now that I think about it.

They just tried to give him a win and look at how that turned out.

Gunnar needs a name win to get up to contender level and Matt needs to beat someone noteworthy to bounce back.

That's true, but I think you have to cut Matt Brown if he looks terrible again. That would be a tragedy.

Maaan... As a Brown fan that doesn't sound like a good outcome at the moment... I think Matt should face maybe...Cote? I don't know. Saffiedine?

Him vs Cote could be super fun now that I think about it.

Who should Gunnar face? Hendricks maybe?

Cerrone's a good call, the Conor connection is there.
I'd like that fight. I think if Gunnar jumps around the ring with his hands down like he did in his last fight, Cerrone is gonna humble his ass real quick.

I'd like that fight. I think if Gunnar jumps around the ring with his hands down like he did in his last fight, Cerrone is gonna humble his ass real quick.
You could book it for 205 I think...

McGregor vs Aldo 2
Thompson vs Woodley
Cerrone vs Nelson
???
???

Well he was jumping around against a arguably better striker than Cowboy

Why dont you look at your display picture properly a fight with matt brown and rory is more then a competitive matchup.

saywhaaat.gif

Well he was jumping around against a arguably better striker than Cowboy
Arguably yes, but if Cerrone comes in looking like he did against Cote, anyone would be stupid to drop their hands against him. I'm not saying Cerrone is the best ever or anything, but I don't think he's a guy anyone should be cocky against right now.

Back