Matt Brown vs DHK Rematch

Rewatch that fight. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Agreed.

I've been on DHK's wagon from the start and possibly think he can break into top 5 (though I don't think he could be champ).

I wish he would work that cardio cause whatever his S/C is isn't working aerobically. I also want him to train at a camp like Jackson's or Tri-star where they focus on shootboxing. He needs to mix up his striking with his TDs. I also think his self proclaimed entertaining style is a double-edged sword. He's shown more discipline with his striking in previous fights (Pierson, his pre-UFC fights) than his last two. Needs to find a balance. That would be the ideal DHK.

An exciting rematch but I think UFC needs them both in the mix. I would bet on Brown in the rematch. Dong is flying high after his two highlight reel KO's so I imagine he would keep the fight standing for too long for his own good.

I believe Matt Brown would lose, because he simply doesn't have the one-shot KO power to stop Stun Gun from walking forward and getting the KO, not to mention he would beat Brown on the ground.

I think you are right. I don't think Brown could do much about the Dong cutting him off, taking him down and grinding out a win from top position

This fight makes sense indeed. I'd favour DHK, but anything could happen.

Brown needs to fight Condit.

Pretty much DHK will never win a 5 rounder against a top guy. He has a good chance of decisioning most of them in 3 though.

He may have even worse cardio than Erik Silva, and he was losing until the hail mary KO.

They were even, what the fuck are you talking about?

Back