Matt Brown vs DHK Rematch

kpxl1023

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This fight makes seems to make sense, since their first fight was very close, and Brown gets to fight a top 10 opponent. Who do you guys think would take it? I personally think DHK would beat him again.

Dhk wouldn't play around with browns stand up, he'd grind out a ud.

I believe Matt Brown would lose, because he simply doesn't have the one-shot KO power to stop Stun Gun from walking forward and getting the KO, not to mention he would beat Brown on the ground.

I would like to say DHK again but he'd have to finish Brown in the first 2 if it were a 5 rounder or I might swing to Brown. He's had some impressive wins in the last 7. I may have had a sip of the Kool-aid.

I would like to say DHK again but he'd have to finish Brown in the first 2 if it were a 5 rounder or I might swing to Brown. He's had some impressive wins in the last 7. I may have had a sip of the Kool-aid.

We've never actually seen Brown go five rounds so I don't know if I'd say he would have an advantage in a 5 rounder

DHK's never gone five full rounds either though

In a five rounder I'd take Brown, in a three rounder Dong could probably stifle him the first two rounds and avoid getting TKO'd in the third.

In a five rounder I'd take Brown, in a three rounder Dong could probably stifle him the first two rounds and avoid getting TKO'd in the third.
Pretty much DHK will never win a 5 rounder against a top guy. He has a good chance of decisioning most of them in 3 though.

He may have even worse cardio than Erik Silva, and he was losing until the hail mary KO.

This fight makes no sense, two guys on decent win streaks shouldn't cancel each other out. They should be fed cans enroute to an eventual title shot.

FYI, I like both fighters...lol

Pretty much DHK will never win a 5 rounder against a top guy. He has a good chance of decisioning most of them in 3 though.

He may have even worse cardio than Erik Silva, and he was losing until the hail mary KO.

I completely agree, which is why people thinking Diaz would lose to Brown is hilarious, considering Diaz has better technique, cardio, and has powerful body blows.

Make it happen
Brown easily though, DHK's cardio is terrible and Brown arguably should have won the last time around despite being a fall inferior grappler.

Gotta go with my man DHK. Guys been knocking people out. KO of Eric Silva and a spinning back elbow to KO John Hathaway. Stun gun wins by submission.

Where does this delusion come from? DHK dropped Erick in the first and mounted him. I don't see how that isn't a domination by DHK. Round 2 they start brawling like crazy, Erick drops DHK, DHK gets back up and unleashes the devastating left on Erick.

If you are saying Erick was winning against DHK because he dropped him, well Erick hurt Brown a bunch of times.

Rewatch that fight. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Brown loses worse this time.

Back