News Matt Brown Vs Bryan Barberena - rebooked for March 26 UFC card

If you said this a year ago I would have agreed with you. But Barbarena looked awful against Jason Witt.

Could be injured, sick, no camp.... 2021 is a weird year in general. He's still suitably young and durable, he dropped a majority decision to Witt.

Brown has been getting murder KO'd for years...

I like this match up. I’m a big Immortal fan, and this is the type of caliber fight he should be having at the end of his career. Still guarantees violence.

Could be injured, sick, no camp.... 2021 is a weird year in general. He's still suitably young and durable, he dropped a majority decision to Witt.

Brown has been getting murder KO'd for years...
Matt Brown getting outwrestled by Condit is a worse look for him than any chin issues. Plus Brown actually looked quite good against Baeza.

as much as i love brown, hes just getting too old and cant take a shot like he used to, and that liver is always a problem.

i think it should be fun while it lasts but bryan will be tougher and probably get it.

Super tough to take a pick! Ever since bam bam shattered my Sage dreams, I’ve been reluctant, but the guy just bangs. He won a fan. But been down with immortal since 08...

This is a step back after KOing Dhiego

Matt shouldve gotten Pereira or Perry

This is a step back after KOing Dhiego

Matt shouldve gotten Pereira or Perry

Hasn't Perry been cut?

And frankly Pereira got pretty goddamn boring to watch once he realized his acro fu fighting style wasn't conducive to winning. He's a grinder now.

This is an easy one to predict.

Bryan only beats hot prospects. Matt is a veteran, which is the exact opposite of a prospect.

Gotta go with Matt Brown.

I like Barbarena, but I gotta stay loyal to Matt Brown. 1 of my all time favorites for years.

Fun fight. Barb will get that. Brown get koed heavy.

Fun fight, but I can't tell you how disappointed I was that Barberena couldn't get passed Jason Witt last time out...

I have some serious reservations about Bam Bam going forward. I can't imagine Brown would have lost that fight, but I won't be applying MMAth to a banger like this.

Back