Matt Brown: UFC should ban Anderson Silva for Life...fine full purse Amounts!!!!

yeah shut up gatekeeper

and i hope you never fail a drug test

The irony if Brown ever gets popped for PEDS lol

I dont know if he cheated the entire time. He didnt seem to have the body of a user. If he did then Im with you. Question for you. Why does it seem that Sonnen is getting a pass?
Bonnar was cast out into the wasteland but Sonnen got a pass. It didn't make sense.

What are you talking about? Sonnen got fired for juicing and lying about it

I think a one-year ban is fair.

But for Anderson, an additional 6-month ban from sex, because he was cheating at that, too.

nothing against his opinion.
But it is illegal for UFC to ban for life anyone.
If they do, then f'ing release them and let them find employment elsewhere.

It's always the ex drug users that go hardest on drug use.

lol Matt Brown, I'm not accusing him but his skull and body changed so much over last few years.

Matt Brown is one of the few clean athletes in the top 10 of that division. I believe he would be champion if the playing field were level.

You'd think that the former criminal and drug addict would be all for second chances.

You'd think that the former criminal and drug addict would be all for second chances.

I get where your going but just because he was a former druggie doesn't mean he's not allowed to have an opinion on cheaters. sherdog at its finest lol

I get where your going but just because he was a former druggie doesn't mean he's not allowed to have an opinion on cheaters. sherdog at its finest lol

He can have an opinion, it just needs to be a different one 😡

im fine with that opinion, it seems like if most people really are doing it and the first penalty isn't that bad that it would be stupid not to cheat until your caught the first time and thats just not fair to the legit fighters.

Pl6Vb7O.gif

Talent pool isn't deep enough to start permabanning people.

Pound for pound most annoying fighters when running their gab: Roy Nelson, Luke Rockhold, and Matt Brown

No Hendricks?

By that logic he should have been put in jail for life for breaking the law and doing heroin.

Well even Silva said guys who roid shouldn't be allowed to fight

Back