Matt Brown says first time offenders should get lifetime bans for drug test failures

You just called names and said "you're wrong". You're not an intelligent person in the least. You completely missed the point and offered no rebuttal.

Because they have so much on the line, couldn't that MAKE them actually cheat? To compete? To stay on top? Man you are incapable of seeing two sides of an issue. Your logic has been destroyed in this thread. Acting like I am the dumb one is as dumb as the argument you are making. Just stop.
I didn't call you a name at all. You're reading into things that weren't even said and calling me dumb. I simply said comparing someone getting a fine for a joint and an athlete not being responsible enough to check his supplements isn't even a valid argument.

I don't believe you're dumb, your response to my op was though.

I didn't call you a name at all. You're reading into things that weren't even said and calling me dumb. I simply said comparing someone getting a fine for a joint and an athlete not being responsible enough to check his supplements isn't even a valid argument.

I don't believe you're dumb, your response to my op was though.

Why? They are both based on stupid drug war logic Why are peds so bad? There was a poll on CNN recently how most people are against biological enhancements like memory and strength? Why? These things are not dangerous when done right. It is fuckin stupid luddism. You people are bordering on Christian Science and should be called out for your puritanism.

Anyone who thinks PEDs are this great public health danger is an idiot. Period.

No second chances is a strange stance to have for a heroin addict

Why? They are both based on stupid drug war logic Why are peds so bad? There was a poll on CNN recently how most people are against biological enhancements like memory and strength? Why? These things are not dangerous when done right. It is fuckin stupid luddism. You people are bordering on Christian Science and should be called out for your puritanism.
Where did i say anything regarding what you just spewed out? I don't make the rules regarding ped use. The rules are in place and they there to stay.

My point ,again, is that the over the counter supplement excuse is invalid because there are approved supplements these guys can take.

I don't get where you didn't understand my point and decided to start a pointless argument. I stated a well known fact and you started talking about some guys weed stash lmao

I think they should evaluate the situation instead.

For someone like Jones, since he had so many strikes, I say ban him forever. For people like Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Riki Fukuda and Ricardo Abreu, these people probably thought that they can neven be detected. They know exactly what they're doing. It will also be fair to ban them from the sport.

Then there's people like Chael Sonnen, Josh Barnett, Brock Lesnar and Cro Cop. You have to give them warnings first. These are good people who just got caught trying to heal injuries. That's all.

Where did i say anything regarding what you just spewed out? I don't make the rules regarding ped use. The rules are in place and they there to stay.

My point ,again, is that the over the counter supplement excuse is invalid because there are approved supplements these guys can take.

I don't get where you didn't understand my point and decided to start a pointless argument. I stated a well known fact and you started talking about some guys weed stash lmao

I think you have a problem in seeing bigger pictures.

But you spewed exactly my complaint. "These rules exist and must be followed.". Same with weed. Is there such a thing as an unjust law or rule to you? You're rolling over and saying, "This is how authority says it should be, so that is how it should be."

You sound like a fuckin cop who claims he doesn't make the laws but enforces them. You disgust me honestly. I know what the fuckin rules are; I just don't blindly get on my hands and knees, put them in my mouth and suck on them. It is about your subservience to authority.

I guarantee you, if you implement a lifetime ban, that problem gets solved real quick. A lot less people will be ending up with tainted supplements. I would venture to say there wouldn't be a single, damned, tainted supplement.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/3...rs-should-get-lifetime-bans-drug-test-failure

The question is which fighters have the guts and the heart to not be on PEDs.
He's an idiot coming a guy who treats his wife like a slave. Like a lifetime bans is not only inhumane but I doesn't work because ppl are always gonna cheat no matter what. There are laws and long term punishments for killing someone but ppl still kill.

I think you have a problem in seeing bigger pictures.

But you spewed exactly my complaint. "These rules exist and must be followed.". Is there such a thing as an unjust law or rule to you? You're rolling over and saying, "This is how authority says it should be, so that is how it should be."

You sound like a fuckin cop who claims he doesn't make the laws but enforces them. You disgust me honestly.
Nah, I was arrested many times in my early twenties and did a fair amount of jail time. But i did break the law and got caught so i don't get mad at them.

You're the kind of douschebag that blames the cops for catching you breaking the law....it explains your arrogant attitude perfectly.

You disgust me.

:*

Nah, I was arrested many times in my early twenties and did a fair amount of jail time. But i did break the law and got caught so i don't get mad at them.

You're the kind of douschebag that blames the cops for catching you breaking the law....it explains your arrogant attitude perfectly.

You disgust me.

:*

Yeah, like cops busting me for weed. I'm the bad guy.

And you accept those laws like a good tin soldier. You deserve to be locked up. You don't value freedom.

No, I am saying not a lifetime ban for first offense numb nuts. Where did I say I didn't care about first offense? It wasn't his first offense dickweed. He failed multiple drug tests and violated probation. Why the fuck do I care what he has to say about it?
Obviously you care a ton, seeing as you won't leave this thread and keep posting arguments to defend yourself from multiple people lmao.

Just know Matt Brown actually competes in the sport, his say means a fuck of a lot more than some douche on an Internet forum talking shit about a guy who turned his life around. Scumbag.

I don't even think he's right but when the first thing you do is attack him for being a drug addict you just come off as a complete piece of shit.

Yeah, like cops busting me for weed. I'm the bad guy.

And you accept those laws like a good tin soldier. You deserve to be locked up. You don't value freedom.
Well, i havent been arrested for like 15 years so i really don't have to deal with those problems anymore. Can't even remember the last time i had to speak to the police honestly. It's called growing up and making better decisions sweetheart.

Anyone who thinks PEDs are this great public health danger is an idiot. Period.

They are when you use them in a sport where the point is to knock the other man unconscious you complete dumbass.

No one is saying anything about PEDs for the general public, we're talking about competitors using them in combat sports.

They are when you use them in a sport where the point is to knock the other man unconscious you complete dumbass.

No one is saying anything about PEDs for the general public, we're talking about competitors using them in combat sports.

What is more dangerous? Knocking people unconscious or steroids? Your priorities are twisted. Why even follow a sport that is so brutal? Please.

And they are banned in a lot more than combat sports.

Agreed. Cheaters should be banned completely otherwise there is always incentive to juice. Lifetime ban means no one will risk it.

That harsh of a punishment gives the incentive to frame others, and sherdorks would just hide behind "it's their responsibility blah blah", so no.

What is more dangerous? Knocking people unconscious or steroids? Your priorities are twisted. Why even follow a sport that is so brutal? Please.

And they are banned in a lot more than combat sports.
Are you stupid?

What is more dangerous:

Knocking people out without performance enhancers

Knocking people out with steroids/HGH/etc. in your system?

And yes they are because most sports involve some sort of physical contact.

I have no interest in watching guys juice themselves to the gills and hurting other people who aren't using steroids.

Your argument is complete nonsense, yes the sport is already brutal, the last thing it needs is someone causing brain damage through unnatural performance enhancers.

Don't you get it? It is the same logic behind the drug war. Does clamping down on it stop it? Why are steroids so bad anyway? It is reefer madness.

Why does this forum suck up to authority so much? Why do they insist the law be followed to the letter? It is subservience. People like you are the reason pot is illegal. You just aren't smart enough to see how the logic transplants between issues.
I'm not sure if legalization of pot vs steroids is a good comparison because pot can be smoked recreationally but ur in a sport competing against other people and putting something in your system that can give u an advantage.

Lmao what the fuck does doing recreational drugs on your own time like 20 years ago have anything to do with using banned PEDs in a sport?

Fighter bashing douche bag right here.

Who said the two had anything to do with banned PEDs? It has something to do with not listening to advice on punishment for illegal usage of drugs from someone that has illegally used drugs.

Pretty sure there are some more examples but these were right on the top of my head.

Back