Matt Brown in "Fight me " prank

Maybe the most dick thing I've seen all day. The more I learn about Matt Brown the less I like him. From the open mouthed chewing of bubblegum at his post fight press conference to the pretentious, fake, cocksure attitude he slings. Great job, you beat up a former might have been. Brown is a total douche. What the hell does he think is funny about scaring old people? What a bully! I'm ashamed to have watched him fight. Don't worry, Robbie will beat the brakes off him if he gets that lucky.:rolleyes:

Maybe the most dick thing I've seen all day. The more I learn about Matt Brown the less I like him. From the open mouthed chewing of bubblegum at his post fight press conference to the pretentious, fake, cocksure attitude he slings. Great job, you beat up a former might have been. Brown is a total douche. What the hell does he think is funny about scaring old people? What a bully! I'm ashamed to have watched him fight. Don't worry, Robbie will beat the brakes off him if he gets that lucky.:rolleyes:

I don't like the guy because he's a total ufc bro and a neanderthal but even im not this butthurt

I don't like the guy because he's a total ufc bro and a neanderthal but even im not this butthurt

Matt Brown is the only fighter that i can think of that I actively don't like. Dude just rubs me the wrong way. Guy's only redeeming quality is that I don't know him personally. Well put with the Neanderthal comment though.:D

A bully, scaring old people? I'm almost certain the roman Atwood guys approached him for this prank you sissy.

Tom Mabe as he points to Matt Brown, "I have Ultimate Fighter Challenge..."

Erick ? Give yourself some rest, bro ;)

Back