Matt Brown: CM Punk p***ied out, he aint no fighter...

one of the top 10 dumbest things ever said on these forums. ask psycho said how he never got limbs broken. ask stone cold what its like not breaking his neck. ask every single mma fighter who also wrestles which takes a more "real" effect on the body. no it isn't a fight, and it is different for sure, but let's not act like it is simple gymnastics

Lol do some research kid. Professional wrestlers are plagued with injuries.

Stone Cold did, in fact, break his neck in a match against Bret Hart. He retired early because his neck never fully recovered.

You still don't qualify for TOP 10 DUMBEST THINGS EVER SAID on these forums because I don't speak in hyperbole, but you still are childish.

Stone Cold did, in fact, break his neck in a match against Bret Hart. He retired early because his neck never fully recovered.

You still don't qualify for TOP 10 DUMBEST THINGS EVER SAID on these forums because I don't speak in hyperbole, but you still are childish.
you suck at research slugger. stone cold did not break his neck against bret hart. not only that, you didnt even interpret my post correctly. i was meaning the opposite. why don't you read the post i replied to, read what i bolded, and THEN read my post. that's why i said it was a stupid post because of how many injuries they get. congrats, YOUR post makes it into the top 20

wasn't it Owen Hart?

Back