Matt Brown and amazing fight iq

Silva threw the fight. Brown crumpled to the ground after that kick and Silva had full on GnP but he deliberately let up and switched to back control. He got paid off to let the hometown hero win. Even Brown looked confused as hell after the fight lol

Pretty sure that was just in your head :)

Very smart. He was using Pythagorean rhythms and vector angles the entire fight. I think I heard him quote Shakespeare somewhere in the second round.

blah blah....
Brown......smart fight iq

blah blah...

post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU.gif

He lowered his guard to protect what was about to lose him the fight, being punched in his uterus. ANY top 10 guy would have taken his head off at that point, and finished him with ease. Erick himself would have if he didn't have that Kimbo cardio.

I'd call it not giving up. Never smart to drop your guard

Pretty funny. It's all a matter of perspective,,, sort of like how ppl often joke about a said fighter assaulting another fighter's hands with his head, lol.

lol@ all the butthurt Silva fans.

i don't think there's too many guys out there with the style to do that to silva. silva needs AKA or American Top Team. he needs guys who are going to push him more in training.[/QUOTE said:
Good point.
In spite of his losses the guy has tremendous potential,and it will take a great camp to boost E.Silva's career.

It was smart. He knows his chin is sturdy. I mean, body wise he was already 90% hurt. So if he didn't guard that the fight would be over a lot sooner. Leaving his head out gave him a few more seconds. Smart split second risk/reward analysis. It paid off.

I'd call it not giving up. Never smart to drop your guard

But he didn't drop his guard. He was guarding his liver. Seems smart to me if you know you have a sturdy chin.

But he didn't drop his guard. He was guarding his liver. Seems smart to me if you know you have a sturdy chin.

Actually a high guard is protecting the head and a low guard is protecting the ribs and liver. So he did drop his guard, only interntionally :p

lol @ amazing fight IQ.

This is really laughable.

Erik Silva was a punching bag for Browne, and Browne will get killed by some of the top guys.

Just watch what happens with this amazing fight IQ after the next test. :icon_chee

I don't think there was a lot of strategizing going on when he got ht with that kick

Back