Matt Brown (21-16) vs. Ben Saunders (22-12)

Matt vs. Ben

• Total voters
I like Brown but I have to support fellow 6'7 260 lb Sherdogger Ben Saunders.

Bens a nice guy but I realy hope he retires asap. Ive seen him take too much punishment for me to even tune into any of his fights.

The Immortal hasn't fought in 2 years and I am sure he's chomping at the bit to create another just bleed masterpiece!

Brown out of retirement?! This made my weekend. He is must see TV Imo, can't wait. This will be an easy fight Imo.

Not sure why Saunders wants this fight. It is high risk for not only a loss, but extreme damage. He can't really afford another loss, and he doesn't want to end his career a bloody mess.

I don't think he's in a position to be picky at the moment.. If he did win mind you it would be the biggest of his career though, so fuck it, all or nothing I guess.

Now, Matt Brown at his best makes mincemeat out of Saunders. Post-concussion, knee surgery, two year layoff Matt Brown should still have enough in the tank to pull this one out, but Saunders throws knees from the clinch... knees that land to the body as well as the head... we've seen what happens when Matt Brown gets hit in the body by... well, anyone really.

Interesting fight. Really hope The Immortal has another run in him.

I love both of here guys and hate that one has to loose. But one of these two will win the CTE belt that night.

WAIT WTF HE WAS SCHEDULED TO FIGHT NBK, I absolutely did not need to know that information and be heartbroken over something I missed happen two years ago

I love both of here guys and hate that one has to loose. But one of these two will win the CTE belt that night.

It will undoubtedly be Saunders going home with CTE win or lose. If Saunders wins it’ll be a body kick or a knee to the body in the Thai clinch, I think brown will be safe of brain damage in this one but who knows.

Brown beats the shit out of him unless Ben finds his glass body, which is a decent possibility. I really think Matt would have found a way to stick around as a contender if it wasn't for his shot body, guy gets rocked to the body in basically every fight.

Big fan of Matt Brown. Hoping for a quick KO so Brown can get back into talk of contention.

This is a dank fight sherbros can get behind. 2 fan favorites throwing down.. May the best man win!

Ben has to clinch and knee him in the liver.

Clinching with one of the best clinchers in MMA history (with the best MT clinch) whos ragdolled pretty much anyone he fought in there for a prolonged period, prolly isnt a good idea. The only times Browns been hurt to the body were by body kicks from range (Lawler, Wonderboy, Ellensburger) or a hook to the body (Erick, Mein). Amir did as well but i forgot from what

OO yeaah, i am ready for the Immortal violence bringer

Benny Boy going to sleep and George Sotiropoulos isn't waking him up either.

Back