Matt Arroyo Arm-in Guillotine (New Video)

Thanks!

We've actually been doing a lot of this at our academy.

More evidence the side crunch Guillotines are here to stay.

Never head the arm-in Guillotine called a Gravada before though.

High quality.

Should give submissions 101 a run for its money ;D

I don't remember that. He fought in the finale I know. What are you referring to?

According to his Wiki..

"While preparing for his semifinal match vs. Mac Danzig, Arroyo sustained a rib injury and had to withdraw from the competition, prompting Dana White to select John Kolosci as his replacement. Matt Arroyo went on to defeat John Kolosci at The Ultimate Finale 6 via submission (armbar) at 4:42 of the first round.

In Matt Hughes TUF 6 Episode 12 journal, Dana White confirmed to Matt Serra and Matt Hughes that the doctor found no such injury to Arroyo's rib."

But I don't remember any of this, it was like 3 years ago and I wasn't paying too much attention to TUF at that time.

According to his Wiki..

"While preparing for his semifinal match vs. Mac Danzig, Arroyo sustained a rib injury and had to withdraw from the competition, prompting Dana White to select John Kolosci as his replacement. Matt Arroyo went on to defeat John Kolosci at The Ultimate Finale 6 via submission (armbar) at 4:42 of the first round.

In Matt Hughes TUF 6 Episode 12 journal, Dana White confirmed to Matt Serra and Matt Hughes that the doctor found no such injury to Arroyo's rib."

But I don't remember any of this, it was like 3 years ago and I wasn't paying too much attention to TUF at that time.

Yeah, I don't remember much of that either. Dude has sick jiu jitsu though, and is a Rob Kahn Black Belt. Could be worse people to watch video instructional from. And he seems alright.

Thanks for the source H.E.

Back